DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNolevskiART on 08/14/2012

This kit is realy amizing , is very good electronic Cigaret , rely easy to use.... to put together and relax , in this price is the best choise instead of another kit more expensive but not so good like this one....... The inner cartridges have a good same size , but the best bit for me is the amount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAncient1 on 08/05/2012

Good amount of smoke ! and thats what matters. Easily charged by tiny USB adapter to whish it screws on. The mouth piece has small canister with the "sauce" that the atomizer punctures . The canister can be easily pulled out and replaced. I bought refills and I need to get the canister out ... Read more

mouth piece and canisters atomizer bottom screw all parts

0 0 0

• posted byjasaqu on 04/15/2012

really the best e-cig i had and trust me i tried several others but nothing is better then this product in fact i am ordering another kit :), and believe me i tried more so much expensive kits and the taste and the vapor does not begin with this product maybe it's me but i can't find refills alone on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeilke on 06/02/2011

This is by far the best electronic cigarette I've ever had. The build quality is very good, the vape is great, you get a lot of smoke every time you blow it out and you get a throat hit every time you inhale because you can inhale much better with the mouth piece. No cons what so ever found until now.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkembear on 04/18/2011

Cartridges come in sealed bags with the usual foil seal to keep the juice in, convenient for throwing a few in your pocket Easy to put together and comfortable to use, was worried about the black extra mouthpiece, but sits well between the teeth. The inner cartridges is the same size as the standard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections