Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxfire2626 on 05/17/2016

This cable works excellently. My headphones plug in solidly so wont fall out and still sound exactly the same just a tad quieter when another pair is also plugged in as is expected.

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byvectorsigma on 04/05/2016

Pros: works as expected Cons: no cons!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLucasReboucas on 02/16/2016

Pros: Produto de qualidade, muito útil e com preço convidativo. Compraria mais vezes caso precisasse. Super recomendo! Ideal para dividir uma conexão de audio P2 com caixas de som ou mesmo a saída do fone de ouvido do celular. Uso até hoje. Cons: Nada. Produto muito bom.

0 0 0

• posted by10023285 on 02/06/2016

now I can share my podcast with my gf. so cheap device and really amazing to have it. I ordered two one for my friend and one for me. It even allows you to talk from both of your headphones with a mic .

0 0 0

• posted byschythe on 01/20/2016

Cheap solution to listen to split sound to two devices. Bought this to listen to music with my wife on trains and planes without the need to share headphones.

0 0 0

• posted byerdna7474 on 01/13/2016

I wasn't expecting the cable to be so long, but I mean its alright. It works fine. Does what its meant to do... Not that much to say. Next step would be to maybe lower or the price or/and gold plate the thing.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 01/12/2016

Perfect for being able to plug two pairs of earphones into one jack without being to bulky. Feels very strong like it will last a while. Cheapest I could find so am very impressed with quality.

0 0 0

• posted bymoratobruno on 12/21/2015

Pros: It's exactly what I was waiting. I'm very satisfied. It works perfectly. Cons: Anything to say.

Impression:excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byyamileodierna on 11/30/2015

Perfecto, justo lo que necesitaba para armar mi equipo de audio para karaoke...

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymishivy on 11/13/2015

Portable, and long enough to allow freedom for both headphone listeners. It works in providing audio for both headphones, although quality of sound may be sacrificed jacks fit a little loose with standard headphones, and they are a little loose going into mp3s and phones. overall the price is for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere