Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZakwan97 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really useful, it helps me a lot! I could listen together to music now, without disturbing other people. The quality is good, it doesn't deteriorate the music quality. The package was alright, just as usual. I recommend it to everyone I know. The splitter does... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysibsssidor on 06/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use this for connecting more speakers to my laptop AND protect the laptop socket from plug/unplug problems. Not much to say, it just works, plug in and enjoy. It also has a longer cable than my previous branded expensive product that broke miserably after one year of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOnlineStaff404 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, works perfectly and sound quality is not lost (as one can expect) Cons:Maybe it could be smaller and and the quality is not the best I've ever seen, but just what was expected of its price. OtherThoughts:This is simply the product I was looking for. Same music... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelieyal on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap relatively was easy to install and easy to use - I mean It`s easy to swip betwin gadgets. Easy to move from place to place Cons:take a long time from the day I desided to buy and ordered till it arrived IS weak end would be better if I could hear stronger or had a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj12mejor on 05/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:THE PRICE you get what you pay for, it works amazingly and the good thing is that you can share what you're listening to with other people without bothering anyone with your music Cons:It came damaged but it is usable, and the shipping time took three months to arrive b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsis1 on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a good product for the money. Came pretty quickly. The packaging was OK. I am using it to watch movies with my wife while our baby sleeps. No issues as of now. Sound quality is pretty good. Works with my ipad and iphone. Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:This thing does wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtsG on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quallity of the sound with this product is just as good as it is without the audio splitter, so the product works fine and is really usefull in some situations. the cable is not too long but it is long enough. This is what I was looking for! Cons:I could not find any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaffie on 04/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works exactly as described, no suprised. Every audio jack i tried fitted, every pair of headphones i tried fitted nicely. Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:sometimes, the audio seemed a little silent, but i don't know if these audio jack splitters were to blame... They're just s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViGo5190 on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good design, ipad/iphone/mac supported it, Cable length is optimal: not short and not to long. Cons:There is no cons in this products OtherThoughts:Maybe someone will be more convenient to use a similar device without wires, but I believe that the solution to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrkw on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really useful, it helps me a lot! I could listen together to music now, without disturbing other people. The quality is good, it doesn't deteriorate the music quality. The package was alright, just as usual. I recommend it to everyone I know. The splitter does split mic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections