DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Flavor/DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosestein1532 on 07/04/2013

It have a really good shape and it have a ok taste for the price, also it make´s me easy to smoke less tobacco cigarrets during the day. I think the box it looks very nice and it´s very similar to the real one Tiene un muy buen tamañoi y un sabor suficientemente bueno como para el precio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCypherBlack on 04/07/2013

these smoke well, dont run out too quick, and have a pretty good taste. these dont taste as good as the menthol super lights that i got before, but taste pretty good. great for the price, you get a lot, 6 or 7 refills is good for this price. pretty phenomenal actually. doesnt taste as good as other electronic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycpu102 on 03/14/2013

A full charge will last a day of moderate smoking produces thick smoke good for tricks Takes a few hours to charge Wall charge Extremely durable! flavor could be better, not bad but not that good cartridges leak sometimes I dropped mine from the top of a staircase accidentally and it still works. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarlix on 03/02/2013

Good and safe packing, the cigarette comes intact and well protected. The battery lasts enough for those who don't use it as a constant smoking device. Doesn't need to recharge all the time if you don't smoke it constantly. The taste is not bad, you may need to get used to it, but it releases a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmagnoletes on 08/22/2012

Good and safe packing, the cigarette comes intact and well protected. The battery lasts enough for those who don't use it as a constant smoking device. Doesn't need to recharge all the time if you don't smoke it constantly. The taste is not bad, you may need to get used to it, but it releases a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadamano on 08/08/2012

No more stinky smell of cigarettes and ashtray smell in the house and the clothes did not feel the smoke. This can be used in public places, restaurants and subways, do not disturb others. The vapor is tasty and not daze you, as a real cigarette smoke. The battery is long and had to get a converter to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBondyuk on 10/02/2011

This seems like a good deal... The pack looks nice and well made. A big improvement over another one I purchased from DX is that the inside is a hard plastic, so nothing gets crushed and it holds the ecigs securely. My previous ones were a cardboard pack with a foam bit glued with correct shapes cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 05/11/2011

This is a very good e-Cigarette, it comes out in a plastic box covered by a cardboard pack which is similar to Davidoff cigarette pack. This is a nice touch of design because it increases the real feel appearance of the product, especially when smoking out with other people. In the pack you will receive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections