DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZgonnelli on 06/12/2013

The Cost for this product is really Low, it's also easy to carry over with you. The battery lasts longer than I was expecting, surprisingly I even left it unused for a month and there was no need to recharge it once i started using it again. Can't think of any, it's a good product. The Cartridges flavor could be more similar to the real brands, for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGretaDx on 04/01/2013

It helps to lower the amount of cigarrette smoked. We bought with Marlboro flavor, it taste good. Price is excellent comparing with Argentina`s. Very nice Packaging (although not armed cigarrette enters) Refills seems to last a few. Also the battery. So in 2 days, we had already ended the package. We orderer for more, and for the oil to reflll. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleulopes on 03/01/2013

a product of great quality and great price not to mention the benefits it brings to the person who can usálo, helping to stop smoking, because after I started using this item have not smoked a conventional cigarette but not because he will not gives bad taste and smell less! bought when I first had my doubts before use because the price was very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNeirae on 02/14/2013

It seems quite solid and decent quality. It came charged so I can say that vaping it feels alright. The case is very nice, and also feels solid. The e-cig has a nice weight. Heavier than normal cigarette of course, but it's just right for this kind of e-cig. The charger that came with it seems to be missing some part, though. Either that or it's a wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanoellah on 02/01/2013

- With this cigarrette you can smoke anywhere you want without disturbing other people around - You can smoke even in closed places where the law doesn't allow you to smoke - Does not have a bad smell - since i started using, i quit smoking during the week... i smoke this cigarrette once a day during the week, and on the weekends i still smoke normal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfrjfr on 01/24/2013

Hmm.. The price is ok and i really like the box it got delivered in although i use it for a different purpose now. Also the little Also for a first "ecig" it was cool to get to know how it works The refills that came with it were terrible, i actually became a little sick of the smell it produces (very strong smell) But after i tried 3 other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsfanet on 09/30/2012

The case was very stylish and feels really high quality! The electric cigarette is very nice and it seems to work perfectly. Come with everything mentioned! Also it's very cheap! Well there was a bad smell, but I guess it will wear off in a couple of days. This is a very good product and I recommend it! It's cheap and it works well. I'm happy I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeulerj on 09/24/2012

- Smoke without the smell - Practical and can smoke almost everywhere - Battery lasts a long time - Very cheap and excellent to people who want to quit smoking; - Is extremely convenient to use and you can take anywhere. - Brittle material. - The USB charger isnt very good. - It has more pros than cons, its woth buying - Great for those want to quit ... Read more

Eletronic Cigarette
    1 0
  • posted byLenneke on 09/12/2012

I wanted an ecig to take with me on a business trip to the forest. The battery lasted for 2 days this is even more then my orinal ecig that costed me (€99) The case is handy, everything fit's nice and stays in it's place! The taste of the refills that came with it aren't good. And they didn't last long around 40-50 inhales:( The case was hard to open ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bykjeldager on 08/26/2012

This is a really cheap e-cig but it's REALLY good for the price, and the case that comes with it is just perfect i really like my e-cig, and it's nice that the case has room for both the charger and the extra catridges! The battery life isen't insanely good but, for the money i can't complain. I don't smoke regulalry, only at parties, so i don't want ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections