DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (Mint Flavor)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Very inexpensive, and works great. I found the battery typically lasted me over 2 days, depending on use. The carrying case is cheap but nice to have so you don't have extra cartridges floating around in your pocket. The case certainly isn't leather but who needs to cary a dead cow in their pocket anyways!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

The best so far. I've tried many different "cheap" electronic cigarettes, and after a few weeks, this is the last standing working fine. - 1 of 2 ordered working. some other models came with 50% or even 70% of non working kits. - really cheap. - to me, it does what it has to do. If i have enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytunckayhan on 01/26/2013

I got but shipping to Turkey in 10 days. It's very fast. Price is very good for this product Quality is OK not the best but for this price it's reasonable. Taste is very good for menthol lovers. Vapour is very much at first. Nothing Yet. There is no cons for me. Maybe package can be better. I can't count ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfnatic on 01/23/2013

Good amount of smoke Sturdy box Mint cartridge included taste pretty bad. Battery life could be longer, not too bad though. Leaks sometimes This kit really helped me to stop smoking. It takes away my urge for a real cigarette. It however sometimes leave a tingley sensation on my lips cause of the fluid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRens74 on 10/29/2012

Comes in a nice box that has room for the cartridges. Feels solid. The heating element broke down fast but I heard that it's a common problem. Some plastic cartridges are a bit hard to put on. The light at the end is nice but useless and drains the battery a bit extra. Maybe sell a package with some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymausaka on 02/23/2012

the best so far. ive tryied many different "cheap" electronic cigarettes, and after a few weeks, this is the last standing working fine. - 2 of 2 ordered working. some other models came with 50% or even 70% of non working kits. - really cheap. - to me, it does what it has to do. if i have enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJinuM on 01/03/2012

Case looks hard, durable and legit. Electronic cigarette last pretty damn long says 1 cartridge is up to 150 drags. Label says 16mg of nicotine with the minty flavor. Interior of the case is flimsy, push to hard till break the case. First time charge says 8 hours, afterwards 2-3 hour charge. Buy two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunocesar500 on 08/17/2011

The product is very good, the announcement came as a great alternative for those who want to quit, but do not want to quit smoking. Cigarette smoking is generally good, the only problem I found was that came in refills. It tastes bad. When you buy this electronic cigarette, refills buy flavored tobacco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustbeachin on 04/21/2011

Robust design, still going strong 6 weeks on of major vaping, like a baby with a pacifier! easy to use, have dropped the atty more than once with no problems. looks like a ciggerette, causing looks of all kind useful case that is nicely built (I pulled out he pre-fit area, so now I can store more batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections