DX » Community » Reviews » Lovely Stealing Money Cat Coin Bank with Meow Effects - Brown (2*AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanCarlosAraya on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cute, my girlfriend loves it. Great quality, easy to use. The sound its ok. It workd with almost any size of coins and other stuff coin shaped. Cons:A little small, it hasn't room for a lot of coins. The container that holds the coins is not made for coins to easil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikdonalds on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks nice on your desk. saves money, people forget ;) it´s cute and operates as indicated. it was delivered very quick, within one week and a few days. Cons:can only hold about fourty coins (depending on their size of course). makes a bit mechanical nois... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqueimporta on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Its a cute product. - The perfect gift for a children, cat lovers, otakus and any person because it's a really nice gift. - you can teach childrens to save money in a fun way. - The build quality seems good. Cons:- the box was a bit damaged but i can't see any other con... Read more

0 1
  • posted byStarkingBarFish on 04/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's adorable- makes a really cute gift for almost anyone young or old. The packaging it comes in shows it off nicely, and it's really simple to use so the fact that the instructions are in Japanese isn't a hinderance. Cons:The electronic "meow" it makes when you feed it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvartekatta on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall good build quality. Clean soldering and a reasonable quality circuit board Looks cute Does mostly what the description says Feels sturdy Takes all the coins I have tested on the first try Cons:No meow effect in mine, suppose mine is faulty Compared to th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections