Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byudson2112 on 06/25/2013

- Good quality plastic, smooth movements, spring adjustable, good colors that don't fade with use and good price. -Plástico de boa qualidade, a movimentação das peças é suave, boas cores que não desbotam com o uso e ótimo preço. - No cons, except it could come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimtro on 04/26/2013

* Great cube. It's an authentic Dayan Guhong V1. Similar to the V2, but without the torpedoes. * DX assembles it correctly and the stickers are well placed. * Dayan isn't known for having brightly coloured stickers, but they are durable. You'll probably want to disassemble the core and put in some Lubix ... Read more

Dayan Guhong V1 from dealextreme

0 0 0

• posted byUlatec on 04/21/2013

Very slick. The ability to cut corners on this cube is what has drawn me to it. The pieces come apart easily, but as just as easy to put back together. Stickers are glued well and do not wear off easily. $11.60 is a little higher compared to other Chinese prices. The cube can also be found at other wholesale ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGOvenzi on 04/02/2013

Cube moves very well and also cuts corners nicely.It doesn't block or anything else.Lubricant is not necessary but you can lube it.The feeling in your hands is just amazing, it seems like it's flying through your hands.The cube has a specific core that allows nice handling.The stickers don't get off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabmarini on 03/26/2013

The quality and price ratio is very high. The magic cube works perfectly. I have already had many magic cubes, but this is one of the best. It is very smooth, the pieces dont get stuck. In Brazil a similar cube costs more than 25 dollars. It really is worthy to buy. I recommend everybody who likes a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCalebe91 on 11/21/2012

Doubted its quality at the start. But it's a Guhong v1! Today, I take it to everywhere: in the car, in my backpack on the bus, plane ... Very smooth, I can focus on solving and having fun, instead of rotating the pieces stuck. Just get it and enjoy! It's worth! - None. The stickers has a nice and strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydelalick on 11/20/2012

This is so far THE best 3x3 Rubiks' cube I've owned, and the list is long... I was actually skeptic about it before it arrived but now I can't get it out of my hands. Everything is 'smooth' and it is much easier to focus on actual solving instead of focusing on spinning the stuck parts. None. Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byherbertres on 08/15/2011

Very good cube. Original Dayan, adjustable. Fast and very light. Good quality adhesive. Satisfactory price. In Brazil it costs triple the price on the DX. Colors in the general pattern of most of the cubes. The cube GuHong Dayan is now the most talked about new 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube, its parts are completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalp86 on 03/22/2011

-Resonable pricing. -Nice build quality -Very smooth out of the box! (I didnt even lube it) Made a new PB with this babey the day it arrived :) Not really cons, but: -Consists of a material different from the cubes Im used to, and have rather sharp edges. -Makes cracking noises when going beyond the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections