DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills (Flue-Cured Tobacco Flavor/DC 5V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytefaomed on 01/05/2013

This is a really cheap product, comparing to prices here in Brasil. It tastes nice, is easy to use and recharge, everything is working properly. The led really seems like a real cigarrete and turns on only its being smoken. The paper box does not close tight, so it keeps a gap, but it's not really an important error. For this price, I can't say there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuffer00 on 03/02/2011

It looks like a marlboro box original, but only that. It's really cheap, you can find one of those for 25 usd here in Argentina. It is a handy item that can be used just for people who are not addicted to cigarettes. Works only the first three times. After that, it does not smoke until it comes back to cool down. It's not usefull. Caramel taste is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoutanet on 02/14/2011

lets get down to brass tacks here, if it will help me stop smoking its a winner. It gives me the nickotine i crave and it gives it to me in the way my body expects it. it does this job very well. it looks like a real cigarette from a distance and you can even blow smoke rings. even the pack has the word Marlbora on it and its quite tough. it gives you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections