Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• If it helps me live longer....

posted by outanet on 02/14/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

lets get down to brass tacks here, if it will help me stop smoking its a winner. It gives me the nickotine i crave and it gives it to me in the way my body expects it. it does this job very well. it looks like a real cigarette from a distance and you can even blow smoke rings. even the pack has the word Marlbora on it and its quite tough. it gives you 150 drags per cartridge and 7 cartridges so thats way more satisfaction than a real pack of fags for about the same price, the real bonus is that technically you can use it anywhere. (however always be on your guard for complaints)

Cons:

its heavy, bit like a good pen, its shiney so looks a little odd, plus, maybe the designers should make it look like a mid smoke cigarette rather than a newly lit one. the overall annoyance is the noise made when drawing on it.
    it needs to be disasembled to go back in the pack which is a shame. ive taken to keeping it in a half full pack of fags.

OtherThoughts:

it is a jap plug but an adapter is easy to find. the battery will eventually die and as it is tiny it isnt going to last as long as your mobile.

Bottomline:

lets be honest here, this is great, when Im working, flying, in a bar or cinema, or my favorate, pushing a trolley around asda, etc, this is what I need to contain my addiction. I do still occasionally smoke real fags but to be honest this is naturally and gradually diminishing as im starting to prefer this than real fags. its cleaner (no ash) and less fuss than playing with a lighter and you still get a nicotine high. no need to think about it, just get at least 2 packs for yourself, and maybe a few for your mates.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections