DX » Community » Reviews » Digital LCD Food Probe Thermometer (-50~300'C/1*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
BOM Great! Easy to use хорошо Okay
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibnstar on 01/30/2015

Pros: Auto Power Off, a small inaccuracy of about 1 degree. Cons: measures the temperature is not instantaneous, and on the rise. The results: Overall pleased with my purchase function copes recommend.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byelhr69 on 01/23/2015

Pros: Great thermometer and great value. I even tested temperature of air condition and it worked just fine. Cons: None

Impression:Great!,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byjesusmendavia on 01/22/2015

envio rapido en unos quince dias desde que se hizo el pedido y todo ok

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bylrhoden on 01/22/2015

That type of thermometer is not meant to last a bunch - but this one looks a little better built, specially on plastics and panel applied. I usually strap it into a rubber band to make them more robust, specially when it get dropped into ground. Also it has a great price, so if you use them daily... Read more

Impression:Great!,Very good equipment;

0 0 0

• posted byguihal09 on 01/03/2015

Pro : Great thermometer for cheap price, easy to use, works out of the box, acurate mesure, very nice stuf. Con : None

Impression:Great!,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byporcingus on 12/11/2014

it looks cheap but does its job. Easy to use and comes with pouch that let's you dispose of it safely. Instructions are very basic, but at the end of the day that is all you need. I have only used once but it does what it is supposed to be doing. Way better than those analog thermometers ...at in... Read more

Impression:it does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byJoraKost on 11/28/2014

Подарил его судмед эксперту протыкать печень на трупах, устанавливать давность смерти. Отзывов пока не слышал :)

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 1

• posted bydaniramirezmendez on 11/23/2014

Pros: It's very useful, works just fine, has a very great meassure system Cons: Maybe the material could be better. Anyway, it's a great gadget for a ver cheap price

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted by27051987 on 11/05/2014

Este produto nao chegou devido aos correios do Brasil serem um pouco desorganizados, mas entrei em contato com a DX e eles prontamente me atenderam e enviaram um outro que chegara em alguns dias. quando chegar falo aqui se ele e um bom produto.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byFreezyExp on 11/05/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Easy to use - Has 4 buttons: on/off -> immediately gauges temperature and keeps updating - Hold: freeze the measurements in case you could not see the display for any reason - C or F degrees display switch - Min Max toggles between max, min and current measured temperatures since... Read more

fast, very easy to use fast, very easy to use fast, very easy to use fast, very easy to use

Impression:Easy to use,Efficient;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections