DX » Community » Reviews » Digital LCD Food Probe Thermometer (-50~300'C/1*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Small Easy to use None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrasilpress on 07/10/2015

optimal purchase, top product. fast delivery. thanks. all pros I recommend . good seller

Impression:good,top five;

0 0 0

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

I bought this because I make yogurt at home. Once every week. I have been using it for over two years and did't have a single problem at all. It is cheap, well built and useful.

Impression:good,BOM,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byallbisnet on 06/26/2015

Quickly meseaure temperatures, and material using to built are solid and can elapse for long duration

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkocesic on 06/26/2015

Pros: It works like it says with all the features. No problems at all. Well made. Better (more functions) and 3 times cheaper than same thing I saw it local store. Cons: None

Impression:Good value,Well made,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted bybluexpres on 06/20/2015

i am using this in my kitchen. it is slow but if you have a time you can use it. i am not tested sensitivity but it is increasing-decreasing 0.1. you can use it in your kitchen.

Impression:Small,Easy to use,notbad;

0 0 0

• posted by9423069 on 06/18/2015

Fabricando chocolate artezanal, usei por muitos anos um termômetro normal de vidro, mas agora uso o digital, faço as leituras de temperatura com maior rapidez e praticidade. Gostei muito é preciso, compacto e fácil de usar... Recomendo!!!

Impression:BOM,Fácil de usar,Compacto é Preciso, bom Muito;

0 0 0

• posted byelettrogandalf on 05/18/2015

Pros: Is very useful and practical. I use it to control the temprature of food and oil for frying, it is precise and quite fast in reading. I was so glad I bought 2. I recommend it a lot. Cons: None

Impression:Accurate,Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted bydemianz on 04/22/2015

Pros: Fast to turn on, very fast in telling temperature. Wide range of temperatures. Simple to use Cons: With a bit of humidity, screen becomes unreadable. Tiny digits, Sensitive to moisture. Very useful for us in measuring baby bath and food temperature.

Impression:Great!,Very useful and fast thermometer. ;

0 0 0

• posted byjapti on 04/21/2015

Usefull and accurate stuff. I'm fully saticfied. Very good thermometer for home users. Absolutely easy to use.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bygmauch on 04/15/2015

I measured the room temperature and it showed the same temperature as another thermometer I have. It seems to be accurate. It could be a little longer, to allow to measure the temperature deeper inside.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere