DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Quartz Wrist Watch with Metal Dial + PU Leather Band - White (1*377)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrabis on 03/15/2014

No one believed that this watch costs so low price.. They said that this watch costs like 100$ and i just laughed. This watch is amazing. I'm big boy and this watch too is big so it matches my style. Definitely buy it if you want to be cool guy haha. I love the big 2 4 8 and 10. It makes this watch easy to look fast at it and see the time This watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasDominic on 02/26/2013

Amazing watch. It's very stylish, looks like a really expensive watch. I wore it for a day at work and had so many compliments! None that I can think about now... It's pretty big though, and some girls may not like the size... But I like it, so it's not much of good to me... Watch recommended, very good for day and really deserves that defers all buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaddieep on 10/07/2011

Amazing watch. It's very stylish, looks like a really expensive watch. I wore it for a day at work and had so many complements! None that I can think about now... It's pretty big though, and some girls may not like the size... But I like it, so it's not much of con to me... It's comfortable, easy to read (there are a lot of wathes out there that you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydearwendy on 06/09/2011

Pretty watch. Awesome price. Nice band. It's huge! =D Really, I didn't think it was so big. Not the diameter per say, but the "height" of it is way bigger than in regular watches. Also, the displays for day/week/month are just for decorative purposes. i don't if it was too naive from my part, but I thought they worked =( The build is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolqminn on 05/02/2011

it is very stilish it's perfect for everyday wear you can even wear it with official skirts it is very light The watch is with quartz mechanism so if you want to use it for years you will have to change the battery couple of times. But its not a cons actually. it's just a little bit thick. and still i wonder if it's male or female wrist watch ... may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybatusai69 on 04/15/2011

-the watch is so beautyful and really really elegant -the price is great!!! -metal made with a very good finish -really sturdy :), feels strong -fits perfect on my wife's wirst :) -none, maybe the maybe the leather band, but nothing to worry about the watch fits perfect on my wife's wirst and looks better :), she can't believe the price i payed :), ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections