DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Quartz Wrist Watch with Metal Dial + PU Leather Band - Black (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypnobrega on 11/22/2013

it's cheap looks more expensive than it really is. not many options in bracelet the quality isnt that good. the bracelet looks very cheap and its not very wearable. at least not for me. not water proof. you cant expect much from this buy. Its a simple watch that give some expensive look and you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytulliocasimiro on 07/26/2013

Good Price and quicly shipment os the seller. Everything is plastic! Terrible quality of the brand and the watch in general. The hand of second is just a draw, It does not work! On the photo it looks like a perfect engine, but it's just a stick on the watch. The side buttons also doesn't work because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGuilbertSantana on 03/08/2013

My brother is just grateful with this Stylish Quartz Wrist Watch, good leather bank this is one of the most important for a watch, he is using it, he said that is a good buy for 4.5 dollars a good prince. The item arrived to our country (Dominican Republic) after four weeks, good packed. Thanks you Dealexteme.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamal432 on 01/19/2013

this is a very stylish watch and looks very posh, it comes with leather strap the makes it very comfortable round the wrist it looks very contemporary and my kid loved it to bits not sure if it is water resistant and the three inner small dials actually does not move they are permanently in one position ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykvasho on 12/26/2012

Muy lindo reloj para para lucirlo en la muñeca. Es un diseño moderno y se ve robusto. Las agujas de fondo están de adorno, no marcan nada. Al igual que las perillas adicionales a los costados de la corona central. Por la foto uno espera que funcione todo lo que se ve, lamentablemente no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydyegovilela on 12/18/2012

Nice price Very beatiful. The watch is very light. looks good on the wrist my wrist watch stopped with less than a month. water enters easily the wrist band is very short, I used to use on the first hole. The bracelet dries very easy Other friends have had other problems, such as glass have fallen at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnoozi on 10/02/2012

A very small price. looks trendy and stylish. Leather belt almost. Rugged metal, smooth glass. Sew hours with a good battery, which have not yet replaced. The clock shows the correct time. Unisex can wear men and women. date and the day on the dial - a sham. Another minus for the 6 months of operation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymelancoholic on 09/30/2012

It looks a nice watch, it seems to be a expensive one for low price. The watchstrap is really bad, it only keeps usefull about 1 month, I had to change it for another one. The spheres are for nothing and the bottons are fake. It is quite cheap, so that the watchstrap is not a great con, considering the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEJDIEKOS on 09/25/2012

I think the design of the watch is nice. It is a lightweight watch with a very nice business appearance. Most people think it's an expensive watch The watch itself feels a bit fragile and the leather wristband feels/looks a bit cheap. Furthermore, the buttons on the side don't have any purpose. But, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfleinsopp on 06/26/2012

Looks great Looks expensive works perfect Silent Cheap! Mine says CaiQi, not Diesel like some do Cheap wrist band, stiff wrist band. The 3 dials are just there for decoration. The 2 bottons on the watch are fake. I like the watch even if it has it cons, but for its price it is a great buy. Going to replace ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections