Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystevensusw on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks good with good quality of material used. It fits well with the Wifi router and the design is fantastic and easy to fit in. The good colour use at the bottom make it feel 'premium' Cons:n/a OtherThoughts:It will be great to have such products make available in v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscottie_517 on 02/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little antenna, the pros include: -small size, so it's easy to fit in little nooks -very good reception/broadcasting given its size -it's super cheap and it arrives super quick! Cons:The reception/broadcast signal leaves a little bit to be desired - but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicxau on 07/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Bought this to replace by broken antenna on my net gear wifi modem router. -Build quality looks good -Well Priced -Gold plated connections(I assume?, possibly brass) Cons:-The antenna is a bit short in comparison to most other antennas for 2.4ghz. -Main problem is that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredwolf on 03/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this to have a spare for my wireless camera receiver and it works just the factory supplied one. These tend to be fragile by nature and can be broken so buy a couple they aren't very expensive and just aren't available at any of the electronics stores I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiddyl on 11/03/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I lost mine during a move and this is a great replacement for an unbeatable price. Actually had a hard time to find a similar one. Reception is as good as it was. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Make sure it is the one you need. Bottomline:Great for replacement. Read more

0 0
  • posted bybernardo on 09/01/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great, simple antenna. Here where I live such an antenna would cost much more! I need it to mod one of my wireless 2.4GHz routers and it worked very well. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Great antenna, and very cheap! Bottomline:Another great bargain from DX! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections