DX » Community » Reviews » 40cm Photo Light Tent with Colored Background Cloths (White)
  • 5 star 15 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmrossi on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The material is very strong and perfect for still pictures. You have 4 color to put in the background of your photos.Cons:The background is bented so you have marks on it. You can just warning to ironing the background, because it's nylon.OtherThoughts:It worth the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's light, washable, very portable and very easy to use. The size of 40 cm is very good for product photography. The door (= one of the sides) is removable to get full acess to the inner of the tent. My unit cames with four colored background cloths: white, blac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysagatoga on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good quality for the price, nice sice, easy to set up, cover-bag in package, backgrounds included.Cons:is really difficult to bend it into original size if you don´t know how. The backgrounds are quite reflective. Be carefull unfolding the tent... keep safe you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykwoditz1 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This should have everyone who wants to experiment with lighting. The quality is very good. there is a black background in the package, which is very useful. This should be placed in every home photo studio. The whole package is very convenient to carry so you can take it w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVDFZ on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Includes very good color backgrounds. Easy to setup (and pack down, you just twist it), just put lighting behind it to get some great photos. Includes black carrying bag and it´s light weight. I use it for webshop pictures, you get a very clean background... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigPT on 06/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to use, easy to pack and transport Nice material quality and easy to put some lights outside the box to get great product shots. Nice multiple colors backgrounds included with this product. Easy to setup 2~3 lights around it to take great photos.Cons:no problem foun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaimous on 04/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This tent have a black carrying bag. Item has a small size and four cover for using as a background for your shots. Light weight. Great size of tent. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Some skills are necessary to combine an tent, it can seem uneasy for some :) I think th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromaneth on 12/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This should be a must for every photographer's studio. Even if you don't photograph many macros, you may need to make product shooting for DealExtreme once in a while to earn points from your purchases. White fabrixk diffuses the light to make soft illumitation... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHinse on 10/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The tent is a great product. Easy to use and very useful to photograph small items. For this price it's a super product. The 4 different backgrounds are great. You can choose the best background for your product. Cons:The bag where the tent is in is too small. If they had... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's the cheapest tent I've ever found The build quality is not far from good but for this price! It come with other colour bases a lot useful if you work a lot with it Cons:It took around a year to come to me (EMS) due the source forgot my order near to 3 time... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections