DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with Remote Controller - Red (SD/MMC/Mini USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandji73 on 03/19/2014

It is small and perfect to a car. It came in English so was easy to use it. The menu is simple and easy to use. It plays Audio Mp3, Video Mp4 and images at a good quality. Easy in use. Sound quality is perfect if you sync your radio. Beautiful color screen! Good product It has only two languages, English ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoenplessers on 10/26/2013

- it's cheap, has good sound quality, no need for cables, plays mp3s - No shuffle function - Sometimes you have to press more than once on the button of the remote control. It works well when you point the remote control from a short distance in front of the sensor. The packaging was broken by posting,... Read more

Action!

0 0 0

• posted byesmeraldo on 10/21/2013

It starts quickly to play music, can play by folders, excelent sound volume compared to other FM transmitters, easy to adjust volume and frequency, good display brightness. It supports up to 4Gb only. I plugged in an 16Gb pendrive and it worked, but it could not find most of the music that was on it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrWeird on 10/17/2013

- Has a very good signal, absolutely zero problems with sound quality in my A6 which has rear side windows mounted antenna. - Color display which is reasonably clear to use - You can browse directories, loop play, etc. Response isn't bad, even with a slow class 2 card - USB powered (cicarrette power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimebar on 09/29/2013

It is small and perfect to a car. It can sound well with our sound system, because it has a equalizator inside. It works with memory with 8 GB and 16 GB. When I turn on the car it starts to work really fast with the 8 GB memory, the 16 GB is slower than the 8 GB. It has only two languages, English and ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byKypok on 08/13/2013

?????????? ??????, ????? ??????! Good support formats. photo, video, sound ... Sound quality is poor. It looks like a mono sound. remote control works over short distances Bad that does not support more than 4 GB of cards Brightness and contrast poor. It is difficult to navigate through the folders Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDealExtremeNick on 07/19/2013

-Has pretty good soud quality, better than radio. -Nice little screen, that is adjustable -Plays different media well -Handy for having both usb and sd-card slots. The user-interface is not the easiest to use. Had to figure it out all by myself by intuition. Have to be careful when using the buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrsRochester on 05/31/2013

Easy to figure out how to use without needing to refer to the (minimal) instructions. Solid build quality for the price and reasonably compact. No shuffle function, so you're stuck with the same playlist order every time. Sound is a bit crackly and the remote is clunky and slow to respond If the unit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjimvas on 04/05/2013

Easy in use. Good quality to this amount of money. Good sound quality and it is easy to choose the frequencies as well plus that doesn't sound at all like a usual FM transmitter, as I said sounds better. The Remote control works fine without any problem, up to now. The feeling when you try to plugged ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrensjm on 03/24/2013

Sound is very good, treble bass are natural. Possible to use equalizer, but for me natural is the best. Easy to use, comes with a remote control, very small and easy. When unpluging or turn off engine, the device remembers the last song. Displays the file name on the screen. Sound level could be a little ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections