DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with Remote Controller - Red (SD/MMC/Mini USB)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaimebar on 09/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is small and perfect to a car. It can sound well with our sound system, because it has a equalizator inside. It works with memory with 8 GB and 16 GB. When I turn on the car it starts to work really fast with the 8 GB memory, the 16 GB is slower than the 8 GB. Cons:I... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMrsRochester on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to figure out how to use without needing to refer to the (minimal) instructions. Solid build quality for the price and reasonably compact. Cons:No shuffle function, so you're stuck with the same playlist order every time. Sound is a bit crackly and the remote is cl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjimvas on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy in use. Good quality to this amount of money. Good sound quality and it is easy to choose the frequencies as well plus that doesn't sound at all like a usual FM transmitter, as I said sounds better. The Remote control works fine without any problem, up to n... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrensjm on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sound is very good, treble bass are natural. Possible to use equalizer, but for me natural is the best. Easy to use, comes with a remote control, very small and easy. When unpluging or turn off engine, the device remembers the last song. Displays the file name... Read more

2 0
  • posted byunixgeek21 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Simple and easy to use. - Construction looks solid and lcd display has pretty good contrast. - sound quality is good but for the discerning ear, one can hear the difference. Cons:- SD Card support is only the standard SD which has a size limit of 2GB. - insert... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRitesh294 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The music is crystal clear and not like other FM Transmitter's you can acutely hear the bass! It is small yet powerful it has a nice remote so I can change song's quickly. The display is nice and has a lot of functions. Cons:NOTHING!!!!! OtherThoughts:I think that this is... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygrubs1976 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, easy to use, product was as seen on internet, very happy, very quick delivery and very sattisfying product.. :) love it.. Cons:I have no contras for this product, because as I mentioned above it was very accurate , as seen and therefore I have no Contras.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphylipk on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good and clear sound. screen is more readable with this new blue screen and font is more bigger than the last version. i'm using a 4Gig SD card and it is working fine. this is the 3rd device i order. the first 2 was the previous version and they were great and this... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRub4o on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It`s work and have a good look. Colored display and menu are very nice, you can see title of played songs, volume level, EQ possition and frequency. Cons:The pictures of product aren`t corect, the player have not USB port and the player can`t play MP4 or AVI files. Player... Read more

5 1
  • posted bygmfbrasil on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For those who do not have USB input on the car stereo, this device is all good, no need to change the sound. The sound quality is great, I like and recommend. Another thing I really liked was the power button, so you can leave connected to the ashtray of the car and just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections