DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr04051983 on 02/24/2014

I am very glad to purchase, perfectly works and it is easy to use, it is easy in installation, I advise to buy I am very glad to purchase, perfectly works and it is easy to use, it is easy in installation, I advise to buy I am very glad to purchase, perfectly works and it is easy to use, it is easy in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJawol on 03/06/2011

Nice small handsfree / mp3 set. Looks better then other ones i've owned. Build quality is good. The bluetooth handsfree function doestn work properly, i can hear the other one on the line talk but they can't hear me speaking. Music by bluetooth is not of great quality, mayby the bluetooth bandwith is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaciC on 02/05/2011

Do the basic work, play the songs and turn to the BT when a call come in' don`t forget to turn on the BT comunication between the cellular phone and the device. If u arrange the songs in some folders , u can`t be sure that u get them all - i do`nt why - maybe i will later. Small screen, hard to read'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucky51 on 01/05/2011

It works well once you know how to get the volume level right balancing the volume on the MP3 and the car radio.The remote is very uni-directional makeing it easier to use via the phone buttons than the remote while driving. Phil There are no useable instructions with the unit making it hard to use unless ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections