DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJawol on 03/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice small handsfree / mp3 set. Looks better then other ones i've owned. Build quality is good. Cons:The bluetooth handsfree function doestn work properly, i can hear the other one on the line talk but they can't hear me speaking. Music by bluetooth is not of great qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaciC on 02/05/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Do the basic work, play the songs and turn to the BT when a call come in' don`t forget to turn on the BT comunication between the cellular phone and the device. If u arrange the songs in some folders , u can`t be sure that u get them all - i do`nt why - maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucky51 on 01/05/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works well once you know how to get the volume level right balancing the volume on the MP3 and the car radio.The remote is very uni-directional makeing it easier to use via the phone buttons than the remote while driving. Phil Cons:There are no useable instru... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections