DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
cool Good price its okey
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvovathedude on 11/27/2014

Pros: ease of use price Cons: build quality is not the best. the sound quality isnt so great Read more

Impression:cool,Good price,its okey;

0 0 0

• posted bygumenjak on 11/27/2013

It works well. Build quality is good enough. It is easy to connect to mobile phone. I have galaxy s3, and it connect to transmitter very well. Like handsfree works fine, i can hear other side well and they can hear me too. Sound quality of music is good enough. It have eq settings, but i found it it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywupuchim on 11/13/2013

For me, the best feature is, that you can tune frequency in 0,1MHz range. Because, when you live in the city where are many radio stations, is this necessary function for you, because you can easily tune the frequency, where is not any radio. The next good thing is remote control and the SD card support.... Read more

Size comparation with 50c euro coin Bright of display

0 0 0

• posted bykjetilho on 02/24/2013

The handsfree works well, it must have pretty good echo/noise cancellation. FM Transmitting music coming in via 3.5mm jack has good sound quality, almost as good as an actual radio station. Has built-in memory of the last used FM frequency. You can not charge your phone via USB port, it delivers too ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymatulionis on 02/11/2013

Required when the machine is not a cd or mp3 player. Cheap. Very easy to use. Bluetooth is possible to use the phone hands-free. There is a wire connected to the other player. Sound transmission is not completely clean. But really good. The screen is very small. Remotely difficult to manage, do not always ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKagehell on 02/04/2013

It's easy to connect, fits pretty well in the cigarette jack in the car, and it's pretty. Does not work for what I bought it for, you cannot transmit music over bluetooth to it. The bluetooth connection only works for transmitting phone calls, and even finding apps that are supposed to make it work making ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byiPancho on 12/22/2012

It looks really good, feels well builded, and it works just fine, the FM signal is clear and doesn't sound any interferience when playing. Also, the hands free bluetooth for the phone (I'm using an iPhone 3GS) works perfect!! I can drive and talk and I listen to them and they listen to me very clear!... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytomicapo on 09/04/2012

This device is easy to use. It worked perfectly out of the box. The sound quality is very good. It's a bit large and in some plugs it's hard to connect, but might be a problem in my car... I've had problems understanding what to connect first: my phones bluetooth, this device, I don't know, sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySerZhyAle on 01/11/2012

good for this price sound is good of another FM-transmiters, what i have bt really works good and easy. i can talk in car without earphones and police problems 88.8 is best choice for FM in my city, so i can change it easy too i have to fix earphones audio line in at first day - with soldering. second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypz456 on 10/31/2011

the Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter built well. it's Works without problems and Most fair price. In addition, No installation required. Also works with standard USB and SD card The remote control works well Launch of the Bluetooh easy To make yourself heard - you have to speak loudly I think at that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections