DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It works really good.

posted by iPancho on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It looks really good, feels well builded, and it works just fine, the FM signal is clear and doesn't sound any interferience when playing. Also, the hands free bluetooth for the phone (I'm using an iPhone 3GS) works perfect!! I can drive and talk and I listen to them and they listen to me very clear!... really great product.

Cons:

I thought I would be able to listen to the music on my iphone when i paired it to the transmitter, but too bad for me the bluetooth only works for the hands free phone. So i had to put my music from a USB.

OtherThoughts:

It would be perfect if it works to play songs also from the bluetooth. But anyway it is a good transmiter, and works great as a handsfree device and a USB transmiter.

Bottomline:

I'm really happy with this product, despite the bluetooth-song issue, I definately recomend it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections