DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD A2DP Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/MMC/USB/2.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
good car Music FM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywiswis2010 on 11/26/2014

nice thing to have and it works good the screen is too small it is sometimes difficult to read it, also some times start it from the beginning. i think it is good to have in the car Read more

Impression:good,Music,FM;

0 0 0

• posted bycansinatra on 11/02/2014

CONS: It does not come with instruction but it is very simply to use. I explain below: PROS: It is perfect for transmit music to any car radio without aux-in, USB or similar. I only plugged it into the car cigar and it works. It has its own volume to control it or it is possible to put the volumen at ... Read more

Musci on the go

Impression:car,Music,FM;

0 0 0

• posted byjlanouette on 01/02/2014

This is a perfect FM transmitter for car, I have owned a couple these last years and this is by far the on that transmits so clearly to the radio, without interfering with other channels (I am not in a crowded FM waves neighborhood, but I still owned some that made the other radio channels completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byppwicho on 02/17/2013

Its builded in with a Bluetooth and works amazing in an Android device, have AUX cable Input, the USB charge my phone and have a SD card input to. The transmitter quality its great and have a lot of FM stations. I loved the red color. The AUX cable that its comes with the product its so short and with ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections