Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhiroaki on 10/21/2013

Very good product. It really works for some car colors. As it is very cheap, for this price, you should buy one to try if it works for your car. Works very well for silver, gray, red, brown. If the scratch is not too deep, this is a good purchase. Easy to use, and very well explained. Doesn't work for some colors such as white. (This is the only color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidbel on 08/21/2013

It's an easy to use product compared to others, just shake it and cover the scratches with it. It works pretty fine for medium or slight scratches. It doesn't work for big/thick scratches but this is not a big cons regarding the price. I've seen that it works better with dark paintings than with light ones. I own it a while now and I've borrowed it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byninakatia on 08/20/2013

It works on minor scratches, it gives a brilliant cover. It's simple to use and the final result is good. Doesn't work in bigger scratches and it gets off in the time. If you keeps lay down, it may leak. It cames wit two tips, but I think you can use each one at least 2 times. There's some cares to take, you can't use it under sunlight and you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebas8121 on 08/15/2013

It's a good pencil concealer, serves more than anything to paint striped white looks seamless deletes That's practically what deleted because if you try to delete big brands will not do Well, only that it does not erase everything, but it fulfills its promise If you have many striped product you can not miss! Lot no doubt will serve you! Buy it! just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbrotea2 on 08/06/2013

I bought this but i didn´t had many expectacions... I worked on one scratch on my car that almost disapear. The color of the car is like a carmine so is a black color. The paint was white in that scratch has simple disapear. If i look closer i will see the risck but now is not white eis the same color of the car, but if a go 2m from the car i can&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrans12 on 07/04/2013

- It's very cheap and really easy to use. - Removed all small scratches at first pass, just press the pen and see the magic. - It comes with an extra tip so when yours dries out, you can just replace it with that tip. - Works on painted plastic or metal. - Doesn't work with "deep" scractches, I mean if you can see the metal or the white plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNonameswayne on 06/25/2013

Works on small scratches, Very Cheap for its price. Should work on all cars no matter what brand it is. Didnt work to well on my car. Guess the scratches was to deep but as said, on smaller one it works. Dont got any other cons than this im affraid. Dont expect miracles. You may have to repaint your car if it doesnt work for you. ;) Its cheap, works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 06/25/2013

I've ordered this item because I've got some scratches in my car and I've seen the item on tv. I've use it in one of them and the result is good. You can see the scratch yet, but it's smaller at least at first sight. It's a good deal because is cheap (not as on tv...). It's easy to use but not forget to do it in a clean sun space because dust could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROLOO79 on 06/22/2013

It is a good product The price is good and the box is good too... I like it and my friends wants more...The instructions are ok and it's legitim... I'm going to buy more... Not suitable for deep scratches, but it's okey if the scratch is new.... And you have to clean it with a towel because it shows much... I like it and i don't have anything to say.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilayout on 06/22/2013

The usage is very simple. All is exactly as described. The pack has a good instruction backwards. I received a package a little bit crumpled, but all was was with the pen itself. Please keep in mind, that this pen removes not very deep scratches only. And be carefull while picking a color, because sometimes it's noticable, that color in one or two tones ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections