Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenFifty on 09/18/2014

It's well made, the rubber feels good and sounds good. However it's not very effective, I understand this is meant to clean the inside's of watches, but for any other application, no matter how similar (computer keyboards.etc) it dose not deliver. So unless you intend on ONLY using this for watches, ... Read more

Impression:Alright;

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 05/10/2014

This is a quality item. Works like a charm. A must if you like blowing very small things like bits of dust around. Air intake is a separate hole in the other end of the pump, so likely the dust will not get sucked inside the pump. Good for cleaning camera and optics, useless for filling car tyres. None.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byssekulovski on 07/22/2013

It's quite a large blower (twice the volume of my old blower), constructed out of a durable rubber. The rubber in the middle part of the blower (where you squeeze) is thinner than my old blower and therefore it is easier to operate. The one way valve at the top is made out of plastic and it doesn't seal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexx111 on 01/12/2013

Quality is very high. Rubber is durable (I use it almost 2 years and it's looking like new). Long metal nozzle is very convenient. Very easy to use. Price is good too. Does not have any cons. Can be used in different areas, such as in cleaning DLSR cameras, electonic components, notebooks. I use it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCATAROXI2012 on 11/05/2012

Very easy to use. an be used in other areas, but I bought it for computers and electronic circuits. Very useful for blowing dust from computers and laptops. Material quality is very good, pleasant to the touch. pump's valve to prevent dust in it. tip is thin and can blow dust from cooler fins. It features ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydocbill on 10/13/2012

Worked great. I was able to use this to clean out all the dust that had accumulated in my T490. I stopped using that machine about two years ago, when it would go into emergency cooling mode everytime I started it. I thought of buying compressed air to clean it, but this seemed better since it is re-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycentvrion on 05/28/2012

It performs a very strong air jet. It features really high quality valve (it has a metal sphere system) and tough rubber. Metal nozzle folks! It perfectly fit in my hand [I'm 1,8m tall:)]. I like the discreet brand logo [robust deer] on it;) It's hard to find one....and I don't! Great for photographic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDEFCON5 on 03/15/2012

* Very easy to use. * Excellent for use in lenses and electronics. * Helps remove the dust that is on the PC FAN. and other more delicate components. * Good price. * Design effective and very comfortable. * The metal tip is very good. * Nice color, combines with my equipment. * The product came well ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections