DX » Community » Reviews » 30X 21mm + 60X 12mm Jewelers Loupes/Magnifiers with LED Light & UV Money Detector (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandresin2007 on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Para el precio que tiene, es un buen producto. Tiene una buena relación calidad-precio. La luz UV incorporada viene muy bien para comprobar de forma rápida los billetes de la zona euro. Cons:No es un producto para usar de forma habitual, pero para un uso espor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElronno1 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use. The light will turn on automaticly when you open it.. It is small and is easy to carry. The strap helps to avoid losing it. The magnifying lenses are small but good. The price is very reasonable. It is a top deal. Cons:Not much. The battries are a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavc1281 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:efectivo, lupas con bastante aumento, pequeño, util, luz blanca y UV tienen bastante potencia listo para usar ya que viene con las baterias ya incorporadas Cons:el envoltorio venia en malas condiciones. la pupa con mas aumento es algo pequeña y para qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilbertoDX on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. Just full open it and the light will turn on. The size is small and is easy to carry it with you wherever you go. The strap helps to avoid losing it. The magnifying lens are ok. No scratches found. The price is quite fair. It is a good deal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdejanov on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great value for the money. It have 2 magnifying lenses with X60 and X30 magnification. It have one white light and one ultraviolet light, great to detect a false money. It is great for amateur and semi-professional use. It is compact and quality is good. you can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluegrass on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact. The case is actually quite tough and you should be able to carry it in your pocket without damaging it. Supplied with batteries. You need to fully extend the lens assembly to turn the light on. Cons:The UV / LED switch is very small and stiff to use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarrenm on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- UV light works, shows up the hidden second photo on my drivers liscence that I hadn't know was there until I had a look at it with this. I was slightly concerned as the 'uv' wavelength from LEDs is only just in the uv range - but everything I have been expecting to fl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzigidizah on 03/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exellent product: the UV light is just very good and almost like UV lights you can see in clubs. The lenses seem to be glass, and are OK for the price, even very good. The construction feels heavy and not cheap or plastic box. The overall design is well done, th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections