Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by cial44 on 06/28/2014

Pros: If you had an old video game (like SNES, PLAY1 or PLAY2 or older) and already downloaded an emulator and a rom of your games, you know that every emulator needs, for a great game play, a controller. So, if you still have a PS controller, you have to buy this convert cable!!!! Not only for emulators but it support some pc games (the least... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Stnik on 06/28/2014

Pros: allan appropriate length of cable, good, well made, fits all ps2 corded controllers ,no charge problems. Cons: none OtherThoughts: Very good, well-made,does what it promises. arrived quickly,a low cost solution if you do not want to buy the original expensive controller,and you own a PS2 drivers, no charge problems.an appropriate length o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RikiMcd on 06/06/2013

Pros: Now i can finally use my Playstation 2 controller on my personal computer.Works like a charm on windows 7.No need of preinstalled drivers and things like that.Also good price too.I couldnt find cheaper than seven - eight us dollars here in stores. Cons: I could not find any cons in this product.Works good for me. OtherThoughts: Its good f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ninjaitsu on 05/25/2013

Pros: Plug and play on PC. Works straight out of the box and it feels solid and robust. No need for button mappers for most games. Cons: It feels like the plug it catching on something everytime I unplug it from the ps2 controller connecting side. But besides that, it's perfect. OtherThoughts: At first the joysticks didn't work. After a few day... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lRafaelLopesl on 05/25/2013

Pros: If you had an old video game (like SNES, PLAY1 or PLAY2 or older) and already downloaded an emulator and a rom of your games, you know that every emulator needs, for a great game play, a controller. So, if you still have a PS controller, you have to buy this convert cable!!!! Not only for emulators but it support some pc games (the least... Read more

PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable

0 0
  • posted by Bulgina on 05/06/2013

Pros: Qualitatively executed PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable. I came well packed into cardboard packing and to a polyethylene bag. I use for connection of the wireless joystick from PS2 to PS3 through this adapter. And as for connection of the wireless joystick from PS2 to the computer through this adapter. Cons: None so far. This adapter works... Read more

The first photo Second Third Fourt Fifth Sixth PS2 Controller

1 0
  • posted by Pandy01 on 04/22/2013

Pros: The usefulness of the item is big when you have a PS2 joystick and you want to play with someone on a PC or a PS3. It works without a problem, both, digital and analog sticks. Cons: It's working without a problem and that means that i have nothing negatively to say about it. Due the long cable of the PS2 joystick, i really don't care abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Dsi15 on 04/17/2013

Pros: works like a charm, plug and play and no hassle at all. Cons: the cord is on the short side. the whole thing is like 10 cm long so you'd have to have a controller that has a long cord for itself. also, because of the length of the cord, after a long time it might get a little bent which could damage it. OtherThoughts: I haven't used it fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Necron on 03/15/2013

Pros: Great product, works as advertised by plugging your PS2 controller to this adapter, and easily start playing PS3 games using your old joystick! Vibration works perfectly on each game I tried and is responsive as the PS3 controller, no input lag, etc... Cons: none really, maybe built quality but looks quite solid OtherThoughts: nothing! no... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CharlyRRT on 01/20/2013

Pros: - It's really very simple to use, just plug the USB connector to the computer (or PlayStation 3, but I haven't tried it yet) and the other connector to the P2 terminal you want to use. The computer will automatically recognize it, and you'll be able to use the P2 terminal in most games (even in emulators, but you have to configure it). -... Read more

Controller Box and controller

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections