Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

If you had an old video game (like SNES, PLAY1 or PLAY2 or older) and already downloaded an emulator and a rom of your games, you know that every emulator needs, for a great game play, a controller. So, if you still have a PS controller, you have to buy this convert cable!!!! Not only for emulators but it support some pc games (the least developed).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStnik on 06/28/2014

allan appropriate length of cable, good, well made, fits all ps2 corded controllers ,no charge problems. none Very good, well-made,does what it promises. arrived quickly,a low cost solution if you do not want to buy the original expensive controller,and you own a PS2 drivers, no charge problems.an appropriate length of cable, .very good product, I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaust02 on 03/28/2014

very high-quality product is fully consistent description of the photo on the merchant site. It was bought to connect to a computer gamepad. Ponostyu performs its functions. Goods factory production, no complaints about the quality of manufacturing is not. DealExtreme as always rose to the occasion, fast delivery, good service. Although the price is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytandre on 03/24/2014

It connects to ps2 controller and i can play in my ps3. It works like a charm and dualshock functionality works: tested on RED DEAD REDEMPTION still haven't tried it on PC but assume it will work as well. So far it gave me no issues and it dettects the controllers quite well. no real big cons found so far I think this is a good gadget for the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavoLiborio on 02/22/2014

Good quality (the cable does not break easily), excellent cost vs benefit and is easy to use (requires no manual) None, the device performed as expected. This connector got me rid of a big problem, because I have several controls of my playstation 2 that are in great condition and conservation and could not be utilized on my playstation 3. I'll save ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLewitation on 02/20/2014

Simple, it just works. Perfect for Computers/Windows-tablets with USB and PS3. Buildquality is superb. Much better then expected at this price. You cannot turn your PS3 on with it, but who cares. The cable is a little short, but thats not a "problem". Perfect for reusing an old PS2 controller. Matched up with HDMI and USB-extenders you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldorado89 on 01/26/2014

Best thing when you use PS2 joystick on PC. For new users, only plug in a play station 2 joystick into adapter, and turn it in Personal Computer. All you need after this is, that you configure contorller (buttons) in game and play. It works very good. I use it for playing Pro Evolution Soccer. Everything OK, work of the adapter is perfect, no bad things ... Read more

PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable
    0 0
  • posted bypiradzins on 12/25/2013

Came in a solid packaging. Very easy to use, just plug and play! A very reasonable price. The PC recognizes the connected controller right away. The build quality may have been a bit better. The price could also be a bit lower, somewhere bellow 3 $ would be better. In some cases the cable would preferably be about 30-50 cm longer. The adapter might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikiMcd on 06/06/2013

Now i can finally use my Playstation 2 controller on my personal computer.Works like a charm on windows 7.No need of preinstalled drivers and things like that.Also good price too.I couldnt find cheaper than seven - eight us dollars here in stores. I could not find any cons in this product.Works good for me. Its good for people who like to use their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjaitsu on 05/25/2013

Plug and play on PC. Works straight out of the box and it feels solid and robust. No need for button mappers for most games. It feels like the plug it catching on something everytime I unplug it from the ps2 controller connecting side. But besides that, it's perfect. At first the joysticks didn't work. After a few days, I realised that i hadn't pressed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections