Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you had an old video game (like SNES, PLAY1 or PLAY2 or older) and already downloaded an emulator and a rom of your games, you know that every emulator needs, for a great game play, a controller. So, if you still have a PS controller, you have to buy this c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStnik on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:allan appropriate length of cable, good, well made, fits all ps2 corded controllers ,no charge problems. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Very good, well-made,does what it promises. arrived quickly,a low cost solution if you do not want to buy the original expensive co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaust02 on 03/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very high-quality product is fully consistent description of the photo on the merchant site. It was bought to connect to a computer gamepad. Ponostyu performs its functions. Goods factory production, no complaints about the quality of manufacturing is not. DealExtreme a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytandre on 03/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It connects to ps2 controller and i can play in my ps3. It works like a charm and dualshock functionality works: tested on RED DEAD REDEMPTION Cons:still haven't tried it on PC but assume it will work as well. So far it gave me no issues and it dettects the controllers qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavoLiborio on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality (the cable does not break easily), excellent cost vs benefit and is easy to use (requires no manual) Cons:None, the device performed as expected. OtherThoughts:This connector got me rid of a big problem, because I have several controls of my plays... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLewitation on 02/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple, it just works. Perfect for Computers/Windows-tablets with USB and PS3. Buildquality is superb. Much better then expected at this price. Cons:You cannot turn your PS3 on with it, but who cares. The cable is a little short, but thats not a "problem&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldorado89 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best thing when you use PS2 joystick on PC. Cons:For new users, only plug in a play station 2 joystick into adapter, and turn it in Personal Computer. All you need after this is, that you configure contorller (buttons) in game and play. It works very good. I u... Read more

PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable PS2 Controller to PS3 USB Cable
    0 0
  • posted bypiradzins on 12/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came in a solid packaging. Very easy to use, just plug and play! A very reasonable price. The PC recognizes the connected controller right away. Cons:The build quality may have been a bit better. The price could also be a bit lower, somewhere bellow 3 $ would be better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRikiMcd on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Now i can finally use my Playstation 2 controller on my personal computer.Works like a charm on windows 7.No need of preinstalled drivers and things like that.Also good price too.I couldnt find cheaper than seven - eight us dollars here in stores. Cons:I could not find... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjaitsu on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plug and play on PC. Works straight out of the box and it feels solid and robust. No need for button mappers for most games. Cons:It feels like the plug it catching on something everytime I unplug it from the ps2 controller connecting side. But besides that, i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections