Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiandrobailoni on 01/18/2014

I have bought it because I made a little mistake: I bought an directional antenna with N-connector for use with a camera-IP with SMA connector. So now I can plug the antenna to camera. This adapter still working great so far: even exposed to climate variations and very strong rains, the wifi signal still strong and with no losses. The ease of use is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramulus on 01/18/2013

Very cheap, good fit on professional N and SMA connectors, have good VSVR, plated by some non-corrosive on air metall alloy (not gold, but at this price it is very good), have knurl on connection ring of N-part, hexagonal nut on SMA part - it is very important for measurement work on High-frequency equipment. Manufacturer of this adapter must work to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywaxfor on 12/22/2012

really nice material. Depending on the size heavy. I put antena 14 dbi flat. but the cable sma yapmtim break at the bar. rather cheap it was beautiful. dbi loss happens. You can easily also very cheap. N-Cable Male to F-Cable Male Adapter Plug - Nickel-Plated machined brass construction - Gold plated contacts - Delrin insulator The price definitely.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjansmits on 01/05/2012

The price definitely. This is a handy connector to have as spares. Also many GSM style devices in Europe use the smaller SMA type connector, but general cable tend to have N-Cable connectors. Not completely sure about the build quality. Have one where the brass colored SMA screw part came lose which makes the connector useless obviously. I would like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeddo on 12/01/2007

not a commonly used connector but at times this rarely found type will be all that can do the job without the need to piggyback another 2 or more connectore therefore increasing losses none have at least two spare in your kit if you fool around with 2.4ghz - 5.8ghz. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections