Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricsi on 03/26/2015

Sturdy type-n connector to SMA male adapter. Sturdy amd good quality. Works as expected!

Type-n to SMA-male adapter

Impression:Type-n to SMA-male adapter;

0 0 0

• posted bydiandrobailoni on 01/18/2014

I have bought it because I made a little mistake: I bought an directional antenna with N-connector for use with a camera-IP with SMA connector. So now I can plug the antenna to camera. This adapter still working great so far: even exposed to climate variations and very strong rains, the wifi and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramulus on 01/18/2013

Very cheap, good fit on professional N and SMA connectors, have good VSVR, plated by some non-corrosive on air metall alloy (not gold, but at this price it is very good), have knurl on connection ring of N-part, hexagonal nut on SMA part - it is very important for measurement work on equipment. I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywaxfor on 12/22/2012

really nice material. Depending on the size heavy. I put antena 14 dbi flat. but the cable sma yapmtim break at the bar. rather cheap it was beautiful. dbi loss happens. You can easily also very cheap. N-Cable Male to F-Cable Male Adapter Plug - Nickel-Plated machined brass construction - Gold is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexandreqso on 05/18/2012

Plug good Very good stuff Fine price You will like this product for sure. solved my problem perfectly, has a encaiche perfect, good quality material resistant thread not spoil it by applying force. do not really have to say. There is nothing wrong with this item this product is very good prara of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjansmits on 01/05/2012

The price definitely. This is a handy connector to have as spares. Also many GSM style devices in Europe use the smaller SMA type connector, but general cable tend to have N-Cable connectors. Not completely sure about the build quality. Have one where the brass colored SMA screw part came lose I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeddo on 12/01/2007

not a commonly used connector but at times this rarely found type will be all that can do the job without the need to piggyback another 2 or more connectore therefore increasing losses none have at least two spare in your kit if you fool around with 2.4ghz - 5.8ghz.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: