Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamQuick on 03/06/2014

Great fabric When you put it over your face to camouflage yourself, you can still see the surroundings but they can't see your face Pretty large Can still breathe great when using it to cover your mouth Seems like it can rip easily when you're in the forest Very thin Could be a little lighter of colour, it's pretty dark. The fabric should be a bit thicker,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykip0rz on 01/22/2013

Nice looking scarf. Its woodland so it provides great camofuglae where i live and were i play airsoft. The fabric is thin and light. You can easily use it in many diferent ways. Fully extended it can easily cover all my head and the helmet. It has small holes to see throug if you need to cover your head. It also provides the skin a chance to breath.... Read more

Nice and quite large. Compared to SKU: 146692 The color inside is like od or olive green
    0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 01/02/2013

Wooow, great colour, mimetize very well in the enviroment of cold weathers. Good material comfortable and breathable. I use with my BDU (flecktarn, OG and woodland) and works very good. A little bit short, the fit is extremely adjusted. One side is in woodland and the other in a pale green. The terminations looks a little weak. The price is no soo cheap ... Read more

The scarf Woodland BDU left, the scarf right
    0 0
  • posted bylukastrauer on 09/13/2012

Good "fabric", well you can see through it when placed near the eyes. Looking out from afar and does not see inside. Design Camouflage good. Jagged edges could be better, got some tips on when fabric was cut, but nothing to panic. Just a detail. Great for playing paintball camouflage, disguise well on the ground, if you choose the proper camouflage ... Read more

SKU: 52301  x SKU: 46269 in paintball marker in paintball mask
    0 0
  • posted byCommercial on 02/06/2011

This isn't a scarf in the normal sense of the word... it's intended to used with other camouflage gear (a digital camouflage poncho, for example) the idea being that you completely cover your face with this... the holes are big enough to let you see through it but when observed from the outside it completely obscures your face. Interesting for things ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections