Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byur2clos3 on 09/17/2014

Pro: Only the metal clasp holder stand the chance and hammer was mediocre. Con: Didn't last long, broke the first time I used it. Picks broke and bend when I used it on my Nikon watch the first time. You can tell it's made with cheap metal material. Read more

Impression:Picks broke,Didn't last long;

0 0
  • posted byKaduDF on 05/14/2013

Not much to say here, it does what it is supposed to do. With this set of tools you can easily replace your dead batteries, change wristbands, etc. There is no reason for you to spend money on it. Fast and easy. The packing is really cheap and ugly. Mine came really damaged, but it was just the packing. Not much to say here, it does what it is supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazykaka on 04/18/2013

-sturdy use -non scratch system -fits most wtches -one of the screwdrivers was bent Is great for any watch repair. Easily remove metal watch links and clasps. The Nylon holder prevents scratches from forming on watches. The hammer has a nylon head to also prevent scratches. The mini screwdrivers came bent, but I was able to fix them easily. If you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerisa1973 on 04/07/2013

Purchased to accommodate customer fashion boutique where I work, i was afraid of questionable quality, but for the price and occasional use this product is very acceptable, and perfect for my use. Easy to use, offers several possibilities for a fast and efficient watches without damaging anything. no cons, perfect product for me, up to my expectations.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaustMunchausen on 03/24/2013

La robustez de los elementos parece buena, despues de sacarlos de un envoltorio que muy cutre. Elemeto muy util. En un momento cambias los eslabones. El martillo te sorprendera de la calidad que tiene. El envoltorio es bastante malo, lo mejor es deshacerte de el en cuanto te llegue :) Tendras que hacerte con una bolsita para meter todas las piezas y ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnteBellum on 03/18/2013

very easy to use, and seems quite quality made, and price is very good. works like a charm! The little hammer was very good quality, all the tools are useful for those that like to adjust the watches on their own. Kit is very complete. cant find anything on the product thats negative, maybe beside the packaging would be great to have the oportunity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealfamilyman on 02/06/2013

Australian buyer here. Looked at several DX watch kits. Settled on this as it had parts the others did not & the screw-in-knob part appeared aluminium (it was). Does the job it is supposed to. Happy with purchase. I like to keep things in original packaging. Was a little disappointed packaging was folded to fit into the size envelope it came in.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandrecamara on 12/14/2011

Very easy to use. The little hammer was very good made, all the tools are useful for those that like to adjust the watches their own. Kit is very complete. Not the correct kit to disassembly the watch. Just to adjust the belt. It tooks a little time to deliver at my house, but I think that the problem is not the DX, but the post office of my country.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections