Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaduDF on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not much to say here, it does what it is supposed to do. With this set of tools you can easily replace your dead batteries, change wristbands, etc. There is no reason for you to spend money on it. Fast and easy. Cons:The packing is really cheap and ugly. Mine came reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazykaka on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-sturdy use -non scratch system -fits most wtches Cons:-one of the screwdrivers was bent OtherThoughts:Is great for any watch repair. Easily remove metal watch links and clasps. Bottomline:The Nylon holder prevents scratches from forming on watches. The hammer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerisa1973 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Purchased to accommodate customer fashion boutique where I work, i was afraid of questionable quality, but for the price and occasional use this product is very acceptable, and perfect for my use. Easy to use, offers several possibilities for a fast and effici... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaustMunchausen on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:La robustez de los elementos parece buena, despues de sacarlos de un envoltorio que muy cutre. Elemeto muy util. En un momento cambias los eslabones. El martillo te sorprendera de la calidad que tiene. Cons:El envoltorio es bastante malo, lo mejor es deshacert... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnteBellum on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very easy to use, and seems quite quality made, and price is very good. works like a charm! The little hammer was very good quality, all the tools are useful for those that like to adjust the watches on their own. Kit is very complete. Cons:cant find anything on the produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealfamilyman on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Australian buyer here. Looked at several DX watch kits. Settled on this as it had parts the others did not & the screw-in-knob part appeared aluminium (it was). Does the job it is supposed to. Happy with purchase. Cons:I like to keep things in original pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandrecamara on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. The little hammer was very good made, all the tools are useful for those that like to adjust the watches their own. Kit is very complete. Cons:Not the correct kit to disassembly the watch. Just to adjust the belt. OtherThoughts:It tooks a little time t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections