Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A complete set of handy watch repair tools. The materials are not the best that there are but this is the reason that it is so cheap. I have done all kinds of watch repair things for friends and family and I cant' complain about the quality of this set. Cons:S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrankmans on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A lot of tools for not a lot of money. This set is easy to use and you won't need to damage your watches anymore. For the normal man this set is enough to open up the watch to replace a battery or shorten the bands of a watch. Cons:There's no manual to show what all tools... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStanleyL on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used it extensively for opening watches to replace batteries, and for adjusting metal watch straps. Never had a problem, and certainly miles better than making do with tools not meant for this purpose. Cons:Well obviously, the tools are not made to the hi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydedriko on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The toolset includes lots of tools and fit most watches. The pirce is good aswell. The screwdrivers is small and in nice quality. The set includes a hammer that works really well, liked that one alot. Packaging looks like crap, but what can you expect by the pri... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykazdar on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap set, so might help the beginner to get a grasp of how to use this kind of tools. Cons:I didn't expect much for this low price, but in general, the quality is poor. Opening knife is made from too soft material, so after opening 2 watches made from brass, th... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylattesurf82 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very useful if you need to do some battery replacements, adjusting the length of metal strap links etc. - Some generic tools which could be used for other purposes besides just for watches. Cons:- Build quality isin't exactly fantastic, some of the metal punches fell... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections