Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetalmilita on 07/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Excellent product, well made, strong steel construction, the tips are made out of what seems to be hardened high carbon steel which should not get rounded or wear down. There is plenty of adjustablity for larger watch cases. I have used several other case openers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe-Freak on 06/23/2014

Sturdy metal design. Does not feel flimsy or plastic like at all. It is good old metal all the way. It's also small, the 3 point case openers are a bit big. Care needs to be taken when opening a case, since the metal tips can scratch the back of the watch. But if you are opening a watch you always need to be careful, so that is rather normal I guess.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogmios on 03/01/2014

It just do the job. Acts as described. Easy to use and useful tool. The quality is good enough. Nothing to add here. It's quite hard to screw it, but it's not a problem at all. Have no case, very simple shipping package. I've successfully use it to change battery in watches, to open cycle computers, to fix flashlights, and ever to turning my skiboots ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyDee on 12/16/2013

This is a nice and solid watch case opener. Sturdy cast iron frame and nice and simple inner parts. Looks like it will last forever. Good at opening the small, but also the really big watch-cases. I have not found any. I bought it because the 3-jaw watchcase opener SKU46363 that I earlier bought could not handle my biggest watches. And to my surprise ... Read more

Minimum watch backplate size 15mm Maximum watch backplate size 58mm Full review, good product
    0 0
  • posted byAhFook on 09/01/2013

The price of this tool and the replacement battery is cheaper than if I send my watch to the shop to replace a battery. So doing it myself is worth it, especially in the long run. This tool is easy to use, just need to use the right technique and not damage the watch. None. If you have to change battery for your watches regularly, this watch opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjankrix on 06/10/2013

small package, adequate build quality. depending on your application, some watch may not be opened using this tool due to the size of the feet provided here. if there is one to be change is to provide more feed to accommodate different watch case, however the trade off might be loosing the steady grip. also: somewhere in the body, there's in need for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspilloverde on 11/21/2012

Good quality tool, handle and finishing: well made. Sturdy, all metal made. Painting seems durable. Easy adjustment of the width. Allows good grip and an effective application of torque: you can unscrew the screwed back case in a moment. Like everyone else, might be cheaper... :-) Actually, NONE! Not much to say, I repeat that it is a simple tool that ... Read more

the package rear side front side
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections