DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Winter Fleece Balaclava Scarf Hat Headgear - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byovitters on 01/14/2013

- you do not look like a criminal - can easily use as a scarf - also easy to change it into a scarf when entering a store or a building (to avoid looking a robber entered the store/building) - very warm when used as a scarf - material feels nice, is soft and warm - if you're a quick cyclist (e.g. 25-30km/h), the wind goes in the balaclava, past your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesch on 12/20/2012

It definitely is warm. It is easy to wear and easy to put on. It has a low profile in your look, it is not something that is difficult to match with anything. The smell of the brand new fabric is kind of strong for something you wear close to your respiratory ways but you can just hand wash it and it will come off. Nice piece of garment. I live in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBudapest on 11/09/2011

Very versatile - able to double up as a scarf Easy to use drawstrings and superior quality polyester fleece fibre The neck has the right amount of pull without being constricted Very comfortable to wear and not claustrophobic None I could think of I've always wanted a warm head protection without the tightness/suffocation of a balaclava - and looking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections