Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWolfyWardark on 09/24/2013

This panda is adorable, it is very soft and cuddly. None that I can think of, it's too cute! It's a nice size and very soft. The stitching is great and the material does not have any blemishes or marks. Shares an uncanny resemblance to Tarepanda so it's a great gift for fans of that character. Comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymekyu on 06/26/2013

It's a very cute plush and very soft. it's quite big for the price. I think it's a great gift. It really looks like Tarepanda, the features seem to be good, so i think it's a good build the price above all : very cheap for a plush It will suit anyone : boy, girl, teenager... It's not white but yellowish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRickyGraphics on 06/23/2013

Tarepanda is cute . . It's a great gift, brings happy smiles even to people who don't know him (girls love it). It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very high quality. Muito bonitinho, Legal pra dar de presente para as sobrinhas. É muito macio e sem defeitos.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvetep on 03/16/2013

It looks cute and is really soft. You can make someone really happy! If you squich the body the head gets bitter - really funny. It doesn't smell bad. It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very high quality. None! I didn't find any defects or problems. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRulassie on 02/05/2013

Very nice Panda toy. Its cute and soft. It was a present to my girlfriend and she was enchanted with it and I like it too. We put it on the TV and it looks at us when we watch TV. Its stuffed with soft materials too, and you can embrace it. It has no cons, because its only a toy. Maybe its smaller than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmiliegirl on 01/27/2013

Lovely, you can have it everywhere and it's really cute. You can make someone really happy! It is possible to use it as a cuddle object, but also as decoration. i use it for the latter. It's not really white, but yellow, therefor it can look dirty in some eyes, but I find it cute. I'm only using it as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvicious989 on 11/12/2012

It is great tarepanda imitation, it really looks like the original, so cute anda soft, I like the cartoonish style of the plush, my girlfriend loved it since she just saw it, she is a keen fan of pandas btw maybe it could be a little bit bigger and the color its kinda yellowish, it would be better if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl337cookie on 10/19/2012

What an amazingly cute TarePanda! Every single person that saw this plush panda immediately fell in love with it and tried to steal it from me... eventually i got another one and gave it to someone as a gift to make her keep her hands off mine... it's a plush panda.. None. Doesn't have any any defects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalo89 on 09/21/2012

Tarepanda is cute and doesn't sell in all stores. Looks exactly like a genuine Tarepanda doll. It's a great gift, brings happy smiles even to people who don't know him (girls love it). It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very high quality. None! I didn't find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalo89 on 07/16/2012

Tarepanda is cute and doesn't sell in all stores. Looks exactly like a genuine Tarepanda doll. It's a great gift, brings happy smiles even to people who don't know him (girls love it). It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very high quality. None! I didn't find ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections