Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymekyu on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very cute plush and very soft. it's quite big for the price. I think it's a great gift. It really looks like Tarepanda, the features seem to be good, so i think it's a good build the price above all : very cheap for a plush It will suit anyone : boy, girl, teenager... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickyGraphics on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tarepanda is cute . . It's a great gift, brings happy smiles even to people who don't know him (girls love it). It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very high quality. Muito bonitinho, Legal pra dar de presente para... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetep on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks cute and is really soft. You can make someone really happy! If you squich the body the head gets bitter - really funny. It doesn't smell bad. It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very high quality. Cons:None!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRulassie on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice Panda toy. Its cute and soft. It was a present to my girlfriend and she was enchanted with it and I like it too. We put it on the TV and it looks at us when we watch TV. Its stuffed with soft materials too, and you can embrace it. Cons:It has no cons,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmiliegirl on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lovely, you can have it everywhere and it's really cute. You can make someone really happy! It is possible to use it as a cuddle object, but also as decoration. i use it for the latter. Cons:It's not really white, but yellow, therefor it can look dirty in some eyes, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicious989 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is great tarepanda imitation, it really looks like the original, so cute anda soft, I like the cartoonish style of the plush, my girlfriend loved it since she just saw it, she is a keen fan of pandas btw Cons:maybe it could be a little bit bigger and the color its kind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl337cookie on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What an amazingly cute TarePanda! Every single person that saw this plush panda immediately fell in love with it and tried to steal it from me... eventually i got another one and gave it to someone as a gift to make her keep her hands off mine... Cons:it's a p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalo89 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tarepanda is cute and doesn't sell in all stores. Looks exactly like a genuine Tarepanda doll. It's a great gift, brings happy smiles even to people who don't know him (girls love it). It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalo89 on 07/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tarepanda is cute and doesn't sell in all stores. Looks exactly like a genuine Tarepanda doll. It's a great gift, brings happy smiles even to people who don't know him (girls love it). It's very soft with no defects. I don't find any problems with seams. I think is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Exact replica of Tarepanda (San-X character) - Teen daughter squealed when she saw its eyes as she opened up her gift last Christmas. - Solid build quality. - Filled with plastic beads/foam so very malleable - Retains original shape Cons:- Daughter now stalk... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections