DX » Community » Reviews » 12V LED Strip (11-LED 33cm Blue)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNBinster on 02/13/2013

Nice blue and bright LED strip. Flexible and well protected. Easy to use and install, very thin. Very bright at 12V, becomes dimmer at 9V, goes off at about 4V. It is flashing! LEDs don't stay ON, they flash one after the other. That was NOT specified, DX NEEDS to correct the description. That's why I put a low usefulness rating. Would be nice to have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLongmorn on 12/02/2010

Great little effect lights. Will work down to 2 vdc with little change in brightness because they are flashed (PWM). If you can do surface mount soldering it looks like (under optics) all the connections are avail on the underside of the board. If you remove the shrink at wire end (carefully) the output of the chip looks like it can be hacked to stop ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUnstrider on 06/11/2010

I bought 2 sets of these lights to mount on my motorcycle. They look awesome after dark. The lights chase from the wire lead end to the end, They are a cool electric blue colour. They draw very little power, so you can leave the them on for hours without worring about your battery. The wires connect easily to the accessory terminals on my fuse block.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarza on 02/20/2010

- Cheap - Easy to hook up - Very bright leds - It's pretty flexible - Since they are leds they last pretty long - They are blinking from first to last in order, that wasn't told in the overwiew.. If you bent it too much it will break, but you can bent it pretty much still. Very nice and bright blue leds, even though they are blinking.. I'd like more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElroy16 on 06/18/2009

NONE, cause not shiney I did buy this led strip, to make it a neon replacement but once connected to a power source it starts blinking from the first to the last led. and that is something DX did not mention, IT BLINKS and does NOT SHINE. So it is useless as a decoration light in a car or a keyboard light cause it blinks. Longer power cable like the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerkouww on 09/23/2008

-Solid but bendable (it's really scary to bend it but it won't break at least mine did not break) -Verry bright leds , really nice blue colour! -Works also on 9V! -It's verry tiny and not thick or something just a smood surface so easy to place it in tiny spaces! -It's flashing instead of a constant glow.. (9V battery input) i don't know if this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtgmtg on 08/19/2008

I bought these tried on a 9V and they worked like a charm worked for a while then all the sudden no power.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Turns out the solder points were terrible but other that that noting------... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMomanmorris on 07/20/2008

Hello, this is another cheap and excellent item from Deal Extreme. -The LEDs are nice and bright! - They take next to no current to drive! - They use 12v so it is easy to hook up to your car! It will run on 9v too! I am afraid to bend it without it breaking! Very nice item that is well worth the money paid for it! BTW, The lights 'chase' each other ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEvent_Horizon on 07/07/2008

Nice and bright in the dark. I wired mine up in my car to give a cool liquid looking effect down by your feet. They can handle a range of voltages as well. I tested mine to run on as little as 5 volts and up to 15 volts and they still worked fine. One of the three I bought has a loose connection and only works when the end is squeezed. I only bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPet20 on 06/17/2008

Very nice ! Very bright in the night. The leds bright one per one, same as an chase. It's plug and play on 12v continious. Good quality. Little flexible, a must for follow the différent shapes. They are too much space between two led. The wire for connect to the 12v is too short and not enought spot. The leds bright only on one face. I have use ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections