DX » Community » Reviews » Cool FBI Style Warm Coat Dog Apparel Pet Clothes 4-Leg Holes - Random Color (Size S)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvfecka on 03/07/2014

excellent quality, good price, great stylish thing, seems to warm the dog on the cold days, Easy to wear, suit warm and comfortable, Looks great and funny - small FBI dog is very attractive.. I hope that the manufacturer will fix all the same patterns. I would like that the size was adequate, but it is not in our power. May be to hot for a daily use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrreiss on 04/06/2013

* Fits great to small dogs * Looks great and funny - small FBI dog is very attractive.. * Seems to warm the dog on the cold days * Easy to wear * My dog doesn't like the coat, it is not comfortable for him for some reason.. (He prefer that the rear legs won't be inside the coat) * May be to hot for a daily use You don't have to put all the four legs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/11/2013

excellent quality, good price, great stylish thing... had to give to friends, because the clothes was too small for my dog??, and they have a puppy .. but they are very happy ... suit warm and comfortable))) size mismatch... I would like that the size was adequate, but it is not in our power. I hope that the manufacturer will fix all the same patterns ... Read more

1 photo 2photo 3photo
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections