DX » Community » Reviews » Cool FBI Style Warm Coat Dog Apparel Pet Clothes 4-Leg Holes - Random Color (Size M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/30/2013

excellent quality, good price, great stylish thing... This is the second such suit I bought ... The reason for this size mismatch ... I would like that the size was adequate, but it is not in our power. I hope that the manufacturer will fix all the same patterns I am very happy with my purchase, because ... Read more

1 photo 2photo 3photo

0 0 0

• posted byjorgesuisse on 12/16/2012

Great warm coat, for your little puppy. The making of this coat is nice, looks strong and possible to withstand winter and fall times. Did not shrink after cleaning it. There were a few seams that were loose, so had to sow them a little bit more tighter. Might not fit every puppy. Was hoping for a blue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartynux01 on 12/09/2012

Great warm coat, for your little puppy. The making of this coat is nice, looks strong and possible to withstand winter and fall times. Did not shrink after cleaning it. There were a few seams that were loose, so had to sow them a little bit more tighter. Might not fit every puppy. Was hoping for a blue ... Read more

Great fit. Warm.

2 0 1

• posted bySublimator on 12/01/2012

- Building quality was a surprise....its great - Price (such pet clothes are really expensive in our country) - Makes people smile while dressed on such a small dog I have :) - Very easy to use and my dog get used to it very fast - Sizing (its better to buy 1 size larger) I bought it for my maltese and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlais on 02/27/2011

Advantages is the relatively low price, easy to wear clothes on the animal. Button on the front bottom of a very high quality and easy to use them. Tissue well protects the animal from the mud, not wet, the color too, suitable for both female and for male animals. Clothes come by mail in not sewn diamonds,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlais on 02/27/2011

Advantages is the relatively low price, easy to wear clothes on the animal. Button on the front bottom of a very high quality and easy to use them. Tissue well protects the animal from the mud, not wet, the color too, suitable for both female and for male animals. Clothes come by mail in not sewn diamonds,... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections