DX » Community » Reviews » Cool FBI Style Warm Coat Dog Apparel Pet Clothes 4-Leg Holes - Random Color (Size L)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygubagm on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is nice for pets that used to wear clothes with leg holes. One of my pets dont walk using it, but the other uses with no problem. The product is the same as the image Cons:Some pets dont like to use clothes with leg holes OtherThoughts:the material is very goo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVesnactt on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great fit! Very warm. My dog (chihuahua) accepted it immediately. He's a male and I was afraid that he could not urinate freely in this jacket, but - luckily - buttoning is just the right! Cons:Generally, no cons. I hope those plastic buttons will be durable. For now they... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKlopgovorun on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent sewn dog clothes! Quality material, well-sewn seams. Waterproof. "Sleeves" short - easy choice for dogs of different breeds. The dog looks like it is very funny :) Cons:Fastens with buttons at the bottom - not very convenient to shoot when the clothe... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections