DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Wristband + Metal Dial Quartz Watch with Night Lights (1x377 / Random Color)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytvister561 on 10/19/2013

remarkable timepiece. liked the design. There is no time lag (I use the past 2 weeks). pleased at the quality of the dial completely. not very high quality watchband, after two weeks of use already started peels appeared rattles rasschatalos mount. of course value for money, I almost happy, but a little to improve the strap and would be a solid 5 for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySHILECAR on 01/24/2013

cheap wrist watch-great price.very elegant style.wristwatch uses a simple battery ag4-you can buy everywhere,cheap.works great I bought it a year ago.I recommend that you buy I had to replace the battery immediately I bought the watch as a gift for my father.My father is very happy for the watch.a great gift.My father loves watches-just to be cheap ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 01/03/2013

The price is very good and the wristband is also very fashionable. Wearing it with a suit makes it actually look better than many more expensive DX watches. It feels very light, inner numbers look like they are going to loose its stickiness pretty soon. Price is alright, however digging around more in DX will get you to better quality watches for about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliten on 12/23/2012

* Does not have the 2 useless buttons on the side. I consider this a PRO, because it does not add the "cheap watch" feel... since anyone who sees the watch will notice the 2 buttons are useless... * Keeps time really well. * Large size. * Looks more expensive than it really is. * The band is not the best quality. * The second band holder came ... Read more

Zoom on face. Review and comparison
    0 0
  • posted bysuvinil6666 on 11/06/2012

Simple. Beautiful. Works perfectly. It came with a protector, so i don't have a problem with the battery. Medium Size. Nice touch in the band with the red details. Secure packing with a bubble plastic around the case. The leather' band is very poor. If you touch, don't feel like leather. My watch came with same scratches on the back, looking like it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRipbull on 07/18/2012

Just have it one day, I can say the following: - Good design - Light, in spite of being great - The quality of the strap is not very good, but is offset by the price. In general there is not much to say. request 2 units, but one of them come with a small detail is minimal, but if you want to do business with this product is remarkable. the relationship ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byurboq on 02/27/2012

-Had it for a month now and it still keeps time -Looks pretty awesome -Build quality is quite nice -Came with protective packaging -Little wear on the strap after using it for few weeks, but nothing major -Mine came with only one button at the side, thus not having the night light option. -Stitching is not perfect, but on the outside it's a good looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazza123 on 01/10/2011

Excellent watch works well keeps time Hands glow in the dark for night use easy to set time very stylish very comfortable to wear (after band has lost smell and softened up) 44mm x 44mm large face and 22mm wide band Band is a bit stiff on first use and smell's a little toxic for the first day but then the smell dissapears Maybe with a metal band or ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections