DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Wristband + Metal Dial Quartz Watch with Night Lights - Brown (1*377)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRegot on 11/19/2013

Elegant design, really beautiful. comfortable leather strap. fairly light. precision in adjusting the hours. if you have allergies to any leather or material, is not a good choice Purchase value acceptable. if it lasts a long time certainly worth the investment. you will be guaranteed quality and convenience because buy a watch without even leaving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherenthere on 04/25/2013

Price is really good, you can't go wrong. Easy to use. Looks good. The watch is light and not over baring. It tells time and looks good. Really poor materials. The metal is cheap plastic, rattles when shook. The leather strap is a synthetic material and not real leather, which is expected at this price point. and I don't see a night light. If the face ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleonardocgn on 04/09/2013

The metal structure overlaps the form glass, protecting more effective against falls, beyond being a really pretty clock. worked bracelet extremely attractive. it calls attention. doesn't have this model with the black wrist. arrestor of the bracelet (leather ring) is not very resistant… could be a little more resistant. he opens easily. very pretty ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGasosal on 01/19/2013

Clock elegant style DIESEL, good for its price, I like, has good size, color is brown is real, material metal, leatherette extensible, uses a 377 battery 1.5 v, is a watch entirely to man the box has measure 2 "counting the button, and 10" along the stretch, The cons are: Unfortunately I get discharged battery and touch me buy another, in ... Read more

Watch DIESEL style Watch DIESEL style Watch DIESEL style
    1 0
  • posted bygegeo1 on 09/21/2012

- Good watch. very beatifull. - Nice armband. - Looks real professional look. - it is very stilish. - it's perfect for everyday wear you can even wear it with official skirts it is very light. Nice watch. Runs on time. There is no discription at all on how to work it, but this no real problem (there is just one button, and this works like on any watch)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywandeson on 07/29/2012

NOT WATER PROOF, THAT THE SPECIFICATION OF COURSE ALSO IS VERY SIMPLE THE MATERIALS YOU! WORTH IT IN FRONT OF YOUR BEAUTY, NOT AN END PRODUCT BUT very welcome! HIS finishes are appreciable, but very simple on durability. on the value of its beauty is very significant, very detailed and very refined! is a product that requires little use, because their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrispySoldier on 07/26/2012

It's a beautiful brown watch Really easy to see. Eye-catcher (hehehe) The glass isn't well glued. Too big for me. The wirst band will "peel" easily. I bought this watch because I needed a brown watch and it look really good. And it does look good indeed, but I didn't thought it would be that big, it's bigger than my wirst, so I've wore it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzacius on 01/05/2011

It has an interesting design and feels sturdy. Easy to set and easy enough to wear. Exceptional in one regard. It is hueg liek xborks! This thing crushed Tokyo city, putting Godzilla to shame. Be prepared to buy two unless you want to cause a serious deviation of you spine. All said, I am still wearing it, only time will tell what my fate I shall face ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections