DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Wristband + Metal Dial Quartz Watch with Night Lights - Brown (1*377)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Reloj elegante, estilo DIESEL

posted by Gasosal on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Clock elegant style DIESEL, good for its price, I like, has good size, color is brown is real, material metal, leatherette extensible, uses a 377 battery 1.5 v, is a watch entirely to man the box has measure 2 "counting the button, and 10" along the stretch,

Cons:

The cons are:
    Unfortunately I get discharged battery and touch me buy another, in fact and order a package, here in DX, the good thing is that there are inexpensive and if available, unfortunately the machinery is very small hopefully avoid problems of delay, is say not delayed by minutes a day or week, I will not know until I reach new batteries

OtherThoughts:

Overall: the clock if I like, and I use it because the color is excellent and I combined with a lot of clothes,
    I recommend it only if you are not picky about the clock, this is a watch as a gift, or for you, everyday, as you say, not for swimming or diving, so you better take it off up to labarte the hands, if you want to last longer,

Bottomline:

Remember that a watch is a good price, do not expect a watch is a good watch but you have to take care

• Watch DIESEL style
    • Watch DIESEL style
    • Watch DIESEL style

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections