DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-3 Coaxial TV Cable TAP 12 DB (5~1000Mhz)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byW3irdN3rd on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a real multitap, not just a splitter, real tap! It's incredibly cheap! No interference problems! It's very sturdy - I already put it through quite some abuse. Has mounting holes! Cons:Here's the catch: China has a slightly different F-connector. It's not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byetapiach on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very well design, good material, and it works as it should. And you have 4 ports to connect, very usefull. Cons:None,I could not think in anything. Well just that you have to wait a little to reach your home, but it is fine. OtherThoughts:I had a TAB in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrossFireX on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as it should. It feels like a quality material. The housing is not plastic. It's simple to mount the connectors to the cable, just push it in and it stays there. Much better then the system we have in Sweden, here you screw it on = bad. No interference w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissionaborted on 07/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is well built and much cheaper than buying one of these in Canada. The savings is about $17.00 over buying one in Canada, and works equally as well as any splitter I have ever used. Cons:The product does what is designed to do. I had a little more trou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMorvan on 06/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent gain (I tested them, this and others, with own cable TV Diagnosis Site); - Reasonable price (here in Brasil, it is a little spencer, like many other things); - Strong shell, not flimsy or sloppy. Cons:- Just one boosted exit. The others are only de... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections