DX » Community » Reviews » 10W RGB 16 Color-Changing Flood Light/Projection Lamp with Remote Controller (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedroluq on 03/19/2014

- Beautiful RGB Light - Easy to install - Easy to use - Great Result! I've been waiting to post this review because I really want to test it, so I installed 5 of this projection lamps in my garden, and it's been there for 8 months or so, and under sun and under rain, works fine! Works great! Definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd1rgtqobrwo on 09/02/2013

If you will use in environments with lots of light, color effects may not be so nice. His power limit to a 2 to 3 meters. The remote works well. I liked the interactive way that you can use as it possesses a wide vareidade of colors and effects. Taking 3 points, different here in Brazil. If you do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmdot on 11/22/2011

Nice light levels for a bedroom or similar sized room Nice color selection The Fade option on the remote provides a disco style look Has a rubber seal, making it seem waterproof (I haven't tested that myself) Like others have said before, it's a 3 wire cable (includes a ground wire) for a non-grounded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAFNEVES on 05/10/2011

Good. The low lighting conditions could be more lux. It is of good quality and have a good protection to stay in the rain and sun. Should have more than 10w. The color white is not white really is in the reddish hue. As lighting, garden or front of your house is interesting. At home you can let it automatically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOM4Ti on 02/10/2011

This is a very nice product. While I had to install a different plug for US 110V usage that was no big deal. The light has lots of output and the remote works fairly well at distance up to about 15 feet. Not weather tight. The remote showed up with a dead battery The remote sensor could be more sensitive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboutmoute on 01/28/2011

as bright as a par 36 led projector. Good build quality. Uses the standard remote like (all) others RGB led sold on dealextreme. IR remote detector is external and the can be oriented as wished. would be perfect with a center lens to mask the 9 leds and better diffuse the light. Connector is not standard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections