Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySamMacco on 11/22/2012

For this price cant get nothing good but this holster seems to be quite well to wear.My gun is not Glock but Browning fits in it too guite well,at least it stays in holster when walking.Its a bit soft but for a home training it is good.It stays on belt quite steadily what was surprise to me but it give`s ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygre00 on 11/11/2012

- Works well for CZ75/B and for TAURUS/BERETTA models (as others have noted). - Feels sturdy and of good quality - Magazine holders seem to work with many doublestack mags, for example Glock 9mm mags! - The price is right Although this hoster is marketed as a holster for Glock 17 (and presumably other ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleemobai on 10/12/2012

Genuine Fobus holster and includes the pistol mag holder. Great price. Description says it fits a Glock 17. While it says it fits a Glock 17 it does not quite fit a Glock 17 Gen 4. While it says it fits a Glock 17 it does not quite fit a Glock 17 Gen 4. Too bad it does not include the belt clip. Price ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byGeorgeOfJungle on 09/06/2012

Bought these to try out, mainly for the magazine holder, as all the reviews pointed that it would be worth buying the set for that alone. I agree, it fits perfectly at least for CZ75 magazines (double stack). The holster for pistol - in my case a 9mm CZ75 (made a little before the "B" -model ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by187penguin on 07/19/2012

It's either genuine Fobus, or the best knock off I've seen. Even if you don't have a P99, it's worth it for the mag pouch! It will hold nearly all 9mm and 40SW double stacks except for the thickest (Glocks wont fit) Look up the Fobus website and see if your pistol can use the 6909 series pouch. If so,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymctammer on 07/03/2012

- Good quality and sturdy plastic used in construction - Reasonable price - Holster too small to fit Walther P99 - Magazine holder will fit some, but not all, models of 9mm magazines (i.e. H&K USP) I bought this item knowing that it was designed for the Walther P99 instead of the Glock, despite what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfusil56300 on 06/02/2012

The price! I bought this item just for themag holder. The holster was a bonus. Close copy of the 'real' FOBUS. Easy to use, secures both mags very well. Good quality build on both items. Looks good on the hip. Dont have a pistol that fits the holster......might have to buy another : ) A GLOCK does'nt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeeddemon524 on 12/07/2011

This product is sooooo cheap! I order it because i was curious of the build quality since the price for it, is so low . It is a very good copy of the original and the build quality is above average if you consider the price . It has the fobus logo, on it making it look expensive . The gun holster accepts ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byAllu123 on 06/10/2011

Very good copy of the original. I've got the real thing and this from DX, and you have to look real close in order to see the difference. The most notably is riveting quality, where work result on original is better looking. Anyhow this has no funtional meaning, so it does the same as original, with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHyvatti on 04/14/2011

The product seems to be an original Israeli made plastic gun and magazine paddle holster. Magazine holster is model 6909 and fits most double stack 9 mm and slim .40 S&W magazines. Gun holster has model id WP99 printed on the side, which would indicate Walther P99. WP99 is not listed on Fobus web ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections