DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable 2.4Ghz 3dBi Digital Antenna for Wifi Routers (800Mhz~2.5Ghz)
  • 5 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMariusjunior on 02/08/2013

Feels as massive, good quality. Very cheap antenna. I can't turn the wheel on this antenna. So, when I screw this antenna on the router, the antenna point to a total wrong direction! So, I have to screw it back a little, but then the antenna is loos and not tight. That's why I only gave 3 stars for usefullness. I was looking for a replacement antenna ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byET3D3D on 07/17/2009

It works. It works worse than the 2dBi antenna that came with my router. I bought this antenna in the hope that it'd provide a small boost to the wifi connections in my home. It looks bigger than the 2dBi antenna that came with the router, but when I connected it and tested connection strength it was a little weaker than with the bundled antenna. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaxlety on 03/22/2009

The antenna is cheap and it works. It can lock in 3 positions. Big and heavy - looks strong. Does not offer any signal improvement over stock antenna. In fact, it is even slightly worse! The connector is metal, but is painted with non-conductive paint, so the shield is probably not connected. Was shipped without any packaging or documentation, only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhawk89 on 03/06/2009

-Plugged this device into the back of a linksys wireless and it finds the router which is downstairs. This is a significant upgrade over not being able to find the router. -I cannot think of any con. The only con would be to not buy this item. You should buy it if you just need some sort of simple solution like I did. Good value for a couple bucks, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipje on 12/29/2008

a nice antenna, a bit stronger than the stock antenna =) works well on my FON router =) none where i can think off, works like a charm there is a nice way to get to the 500 chars.. you always can fill up this field with a story about how you fill this up, so it might sounds interesting. But this are only 134 characters and with spaces 169 but at this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySysmatck on 09/08/2008

The antenna works very well, the price is realy good, and the material seems like all others of the same kind. The antenna is a litle bigger than a 2dbi antenna and a litle smaller than a realy 5dbi one I don`t think the specified Gain (5 dBi) is true. In my tests this antenna could not issue better signal than my 2dbi antenna (original router) The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightshade on 07/08/2008

This is a exact replacement WiFi Antenna for my Linksys WRT54GC and EdiMax card. It works great but the range is no better than the original antenna. It is still a very cheap replacement antenna as the original antenna from Linksys would cost at least 5 time the price we paid at dealextreme. Was hopping that this could give better DBi but for its price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycctsmaster on 07/01/2008

* Has three locking angles * Solidly constructed connector * RP-SMA connector, not RP-TNC as mentioned previously. Your experience may vary. * Uh... it's black? * Squeaky and rattly * RP-SMA connector, I ordered it hoping for a RP-TNC... sigh. No real use for a RP-SMA myself. As mentioned, it's apparently now a RP-SMA, not RP-TNC. Take that into account ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevredon on 11/16/2007

A cheap basic antenna (not more then +2 dB) for routers without internal antenna It the wrong connector. The product claims [RP-]SMA, but it's RP-TNC A normal antenna. The inner is not as good as antenna on the market which have better copper, but it works enough Be aware of the connector, the true connector is RP-TNC, not SMA Read more

0 0
  • posted byInvisibleSoul on 11/01/2007

Using NetStumbler to get a more reliable reading, here is what I found. With DD-WRT on an old WRT54G v2 using single antenna mode, I found that one of the two antennas I bought is defective. With no antenna attached at all, the signal/noise ratio was 40. With the default antenna, SNR is 58. With the defective antenna, SNR is only 42. With the working ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections