DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital Pocket Scale - 500g/0.1g (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Vert Better than expected! Dødd
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonythegreat on 11/29/2014

Pros: Good price, useful to have it around. Accurate and very easy to use. Small size make it easy to carry and store. Cons: None. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

• posted bysmilinglisa1225 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Nice design, I use it to measure flower tea & herbs... As mentioned, its does what it claims, with sensitivity 0.1g, easy/convenient for home use. It's small & the weighing space is just enough, and come together with user manual. AAA battery design is better, for it can be obtained easier. I'm ... Read more

Convenient for flower tea/herbs measurement

Impression:Vert;

0 0 0

• posted byTomNilsen on 08/04/2014

Ddddxf Read more

Impression:Dødd,Vert;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 07/26/2014

It's a really good digital product. I have for more than an year now. Suddenly I have seen many people using this in stores and some friends. It's a real good product and famous in market. It's very accurate and Its build is normal, nothing really fancy, but It's beautiful and well made. It won't work ... Read more

Impression:Better than expected!;

0 0 0

• posted bybeekillo on 05/20/2014

cheap good scales, buy if you need good functioning scales. shipped with broken cover, buy it if you need thing to do the job. not to thing you love and care :) its good as you second scales bet vistiek diorgina ** gauni suvaryta virseli nes kokienors imbicilai nesugeba supakuot normaliai arba imbicilai ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytallendier on 03/11/2014

nice backlight, clear plastic cover with hinges, use AA battery, not expensive coin cell. excellent deal for that price. does have a counting function. no cons, for less than 7€, there is nothing to complain about, it's a small scale, the job is done. the color is a grey, a bit too much greyish, look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytr1981 on 02/17/2014

Small, accurate, have small light that illuminates the screen. The build quality is very good and there is plastic case that protects the scale it self. The price is very good, in my country the same scale cost more than double. I don't have it for very long and there is nothing that I can think of. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

came calibrated light up lcd easy to follow instructions small and convenient if you're looking for a cheap scale then this is definitely the product, scratch paying $30 retail when this does just the trick just don't weight something more then the max, could break scale. feels like cheap plastic but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWilian on 11/27/2013

Very compact, digital measurement via strain gages, lightweight, easy to carry, good precision, nice finishing, come with batteries, backlight. It could have a better instructions manual for new users, the display is kinda blurry on my piece. The batteries are cheap and mine didn't last longer. Not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatmast3r on 10/28/2013

It's very well priced - worth every cent. It measures quite exact all though it sometimes seems to take a while for it to start meassuring (just shows nothing for a while) but that's fine by me. The whole thing can be "sealed" with than plastic protection which is also nice. It doesn't feed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections