DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital Pocket Scale - 500g/0.1g (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Small Better than expected! Vert
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLCavalari on 06/24/2015

Num chego budega ninhuma Esi churumi de produtu num chega in casa nem fudendu pra você que é Brasileiro recomendo muitissimo num comprar

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybluexpres on 06/20/2015

i tested and using it in my kitchen and my chemical experiments. sensitivity is approximately 0.1gr. i am sending simulation picture to show this. it is closing automatically and time is very short. it is closed 1 time when i shot that pictures. it is not good. if 500gr is enough for you and is... Read more

small and useless

Impression:good,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted by8902576 on 06/12/2015

Do the job. Still works after 6 months of use. Fits in a pocket and you can't loose the cover. If you need a cheap digital pocket scale, buy it.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byboslav on 05/26/2015

Good product and nice price. I recommend it.

0 0 0

• posted byknorru on 05/19/2015

Bad

Impression:Better than expected!;

0 0 0

• posted bynatanz99 on 04/26/2015

Pros: Small and compact. Feels solid and well built. The scale is accurate enough. I use it to weigh ink cartridges for warranty purposes. Does the job. The panel lights up so it is easy to read. Cons: The plastic cover does not open easily. The instructions are English translated form chinese so... Read more

Impression:good,Useful,accurate enough;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 04/22/2015

Pros: this scale is very portable, it is very precise, the panel is easy to understand and has good visibility because of the backlight, so can be used anywhere. Works very well. Cons: None! Bottom line: this is a great scale if you want to take a small portable device with you, to show your the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRhuanBodart on 04/06/2015

Very good product and nice price. I recommend it. Usefulness

0 0 1

• posted by8989636 on 02/09/2015

todo muy bien. ok

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 01/22/2015

Certified scales checked on weight and they met my best most accurate expectations. You'll be able to recommend to my colleagues at work.

High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: