DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital Pocket Scale - 500g/0.1g (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 32 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeekillo on 05/20/2014

cheap good scales, buy if you need good functioning scales. shipped with broken cover, buy it if you need thing to do the job. not to thing you love and care :) its good as you second scales bet vistiek diorgina ** gauni suvaryta virseli nes kokienors imbicilai nesugeba supakuot normaliai arba imbicilai muitinej futbola zaidzia. its worth to buy if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallendier on 03/11/2014

nice backlight, clear plastic cover with hinges, use AA battery, not expensive coin cell. excellent deal for that price. does have a counting function. no cons, for less than 7€, there is nothing to complain about, it's a small scale, the job is done. the color is a grey, a bit too much greyish, look to much serious. i needed a small scale to weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytr1981 on 02/17/2014

Small, accurate, have small light that illuminates the screen. The build quality is very good and there is plastic case that protects the scale it self. The price is very good, in my country the same scale cost more than double. I don't have it for very long and there is nothing that I can think of. Non that I can think of I use it for my cooking for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

came calibrated light up lcd easy to follow instructions small and convenient if you're looking for a cheap scale then this is definitely the product, scratch paying $30 retail when this does just the trick just don't weight something more then the max, could break scale. feels like cheap plastic but gets the job done and hasn't broken down yet. (been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilian on 11/27/2013

Very compact, digital measurement via strain gages, lightweight, easy to carry, good precision, nice finishing, come with batteries, backlight. It could have a better instructions manual for new users, the display is kinda blurry on my piece. The batteries are cheap and mine didn't last longer. Not very good to measure medium to big things. Exellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatmast3r on 10/28/2013

It's very well priced - worth every cent. It measures quite exact all though it sometimes seems to take a while for it to start meassuring (just shows nothing for a while) but that's fine by me. The whole thing can be "sealed" with than plastic protection which is also nice. It doesn't feed cheap or anything so I guess the build quality is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by999noname999 on 10/18/2013

- very good price for the precise electronic device. - high quality work - large measuring range - high accuracy - it is easy to use. - the set includes batteries - automatically shuts down - You can reset the displayed weight I use it 2 days and found no deficiencies. Russian post damaged the top cover of the instrument, but it is not a product defect,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOfirab84 on 09/17/2013

Well it's obviously very cheap. It gets the job done. very functional with a tare button and a quantative measuring function (adds up several pcs) and it measures at any measurment unit known to man, plus it has a light ON\OFF switch. I've noticed a small clibration erorr witch causses the the same piece to weigh 0.2 grams less. It's not very significant ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

the biggest pro is probably the price. for just 7$ you will get an ok scale. it does the job for things that weigh more than 1 gram perfectly, and its very accurate. another pro is thats incredibly easy to use, no need to set it up, just press "on" and you are ready to go. my biggest complain is that it doesnt recognize well items that weigh ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexisba on 08/08/2013

It work's perfect and it can measure a little more than 500grams. It has very good features like tare. You can use these units: grams, oz, tl, ct. It's a great product. I haven't found any cons, The only con is the weight limitation of 500 grams, but you are buying that. The quality is not the best, but it is good enough. And it has a backlight in the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections