DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Pocket Digital Scale - 200g/0.01g (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikkumyy83 on 06/02/2014

Truly a sleek and easy to carry. Easy to use and works well, at least until now. Shows the correct weights. It is quite a small size if you weigh the larger amounts. The outer shell could be cooler. Because i have all ready lost it once. I like it a lot, very easy to use and carry aroud. Highly recommend, especially if you need to weigh small amounts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySejkom on 04/21/2014

I've been using this scale more than daily for more than a year, and it hasn't failed me yet. It's very sensitive and I've only had to recalibrate it once. You need to be a little careful with the plastic casing, as it easily can break. That is the only con I can think of, as the product itself is great. It's much cheeper than anything I could find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaloyan.stolinov on 09/10/2013

Very small and handy, with a nice container box. Very good price. Tends to round the measurements below 1 gram to exactly 1 gram. I bought it to sort the pellets for my airgun by weight for more accurate target shooting, but most of the pellets I use are 1 gram or less. So when I tried to measure them, it just kept displaying exactly 1 gram for all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystelzek on 07/31/2013

- small size allows you to always carry scales with youself - easy to use an external case - backlighting is great to use it in the dark - scale allows to carry out high-precision measurements - cover can be used as tare - stable surface allows to use it on even groud - zippo style is beautiful and simple - mobility and ease of carrying - case prone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariyanpv on 07/31/2013

Perfect product for it's price. Good size. Excellent resolution. Carrying box is a great addition which protects it from damages. Sometimes there are slight variations in measurements. But it happens very rarely so do not worry. There is a need for greater accuracy between different measurements. Nice product overall. My cousin has the same and he use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeSITe on 02/08/2013

Very small and cheap, it little bit bigger than Zippo lighter but its ok, still smaller than others :) Built quality is also on good level. Also have a backlight :) Its not very stable ! you have to find very stable ground and when you scaling something its always problem because values is jumping randomly. You have to pe very patiend if you want to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byESRPiep on 12/28/2012

It has a good and sturdy protection-box. It looks like a over oversized zippo. and has an extra protection as cover of the scale. if you turn it around you have a plate to put small stuff in without falling of the scale. the protection-box is made of plastic. it still protects but does look a little weak. it is a good product that does the job. the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaMiHaZe on 07/06/2012

Cheap. Small (A little bigger than a Zippo lighter) Accurate (if you know how to use it) Light and portable. Built in relatively cheap plastic. Long start-up time. Inaccurate readings right after you turn it on. (if you leave your weighable item on for longer than 3 seconds) The main problem with this scale is the start-up phase. For accurate readings,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhellbani on 04/07/2011

- This scale is very easy to use - Has a good precision 0.01g - It is a very small - Fits in every pocket ;) - Cool look like zippo - No need for adjustment - Unfortunately battery isn't for long use because its small - battery that I got inside scale was already drained , so I had replaced it with additional one inside the package - It could be cheaper ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections