DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Pocket Digital Scale - 200g/0.01g (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypikkumyy83 on 06/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Truly a sleek and easy to carry. Easy to use and works well, at least until now. Shows the correct weights. Cons:It is quite a small size if you weigh the larger amounts. The outer shell could be cooler. Because i have all ready lost it once. OtherThoughts:I like it a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySejkom on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've been using this scale more than daily for more than a year, and it hasn't failed me yet. It's very sensitive and I've only had to recalibrate it once. Cons:You need to be a little careful with the plastic casing, as it easily can break. That is the only c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaloyan.stolinov on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small and handy, with a nice container box. Very good price. Cons:Tends to round the measurements below 1 gram to exactly 1 gram. OtherThoughts:I bought it to sort the pellets for my airgun by weight for more accurate target shooting, but most of the pellets I use ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystelzek on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- small size allows you to always carry scales with youself - easy to use an external case - backlighting is great to use it in the dark - scale allows to carry out high-precision measurements - cover can be used as tare - stable surface allows to use it on ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariyanpv on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect product for it's price. Good size. Excellent resolution. Carrying box is a great addition which protects it from damages. Cons:Sometimes there are slight variations in measurements. But it happens very rarely so do not worry. OtherThoughts:There is a nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeSITe on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and cheap, it little bit bigger than Zippo lighter but its ok, still smaller than others :) Built quality is also on good level. Also have a backlight :) Cons:Its not very stable ! you have to find very stable ground and when you scaling something its always... Read more

2 0
  • posted byESRPiep on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a good and sturdy protection-box. It looks like a over oversized zippo. and has an extra protection as cover of the scale. if you turn it around you have a plate to put small stuff in without falling of the scale. Cons:the protection-box is made of plastic. it st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaMiHaZe on 07/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Small (A little bigger than a Zippo lighter) Accurate (if you know how to use it) Light and portable. Cons:Built in relatively cheap plastic. Long start-up time. Inaccurate readings right after you turn it on. (if you leave your weighable item on for longer than... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhellbani on 04/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This scale is very easy to use - Has a good precision 0.01g - It is a very small - Fits in every pocket ;) - Cool look like zippo - No need for adjustment Cons:- Unfortunately battery isn't for long use because its small - battery that I got inside scale was already dra... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections