DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Quick Release Type Water Bottle Mount/Holder/Cage
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakron2003 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent to install a water bottle in your bike in the case that it doesn't have holes for this purpose. Fit almost all the types of bottle availables. Cons:Material looks a bit cheaper. It doesn't include instructions. You must take care at the moment to adj... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallescorreia on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very practical, light... It's very good. Cons:This is a very practical to install and use ... is very light, beautiful and seemingly very cheap ... Great for those who have bikes with frame without the hole for bottle holder. OtherThoughts:This product can be bette... Read more

0 0
  • posted by350350 on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Durable Versatile Easy to install Cons:Have not found one yet. OtherThoughts:The first place I have attached this bottle holder is onto my wife's walker, and she loves it. Have not lost a bottle yet. She can also carry her Starbucks coffee while shopping. I have also at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBhatta on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, to start with, I haven't seen anything like this in the local Bicycle shop. I have shelled out an equal amount to buy an aluminium bottle cage, which could barely hold a bottle, required frequent tightening of the screws and taking it off the tube was a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections