DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Quick Release Type Water Bottle Mount/Holder/Cage
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• THis is good!!

posted by Bhatta on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Well, to start with, I haven't seen anything like this in the local Bicycle shop. I have shelled out an equal amount to buy an aluminium bottle cage, which could barely hold a bottle, required frequent tightening of the screws and taking it off the tube was a real pain. This quick release holder turned out to be a pleasant surprise. What more, due to 360 degree turn feature, I could chose to keep the bottle either verticle or horizontal. The material also is quite good..I was expecting something like that of cheap looking plastic holder, and I was wrong.

Cons:

Its the clamp... you can put it only on the tube of the cycle that is parallel to the ground, not the other ones (i dont know what it is called). What I am trying to say is that it can be put on the rod of some specific diameter only.

OtherThoughts:

Clamp size being small -On the other hand, I dont think the holder should have such large clamps that it could be attached to any part of the bicycle... so not really a sore point...

Bottomline:

Must have.. better than having a fixed bottle cage that cannot be removed with ease or rotated.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections