DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Manual Hand Wooden Coffee/Pepper/Herb Mill Grinder - Antique Brass
Customer’s impression:
Useless beautiful design um aparelho para decoração Useful grinder Otimo presente e bela decoração
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmcora on 05/27/2015

é um moedor de cafe de mentirinha... eu devia ter percebido que nao daria pra moer nada nele... quer dizer... não mói, apenas machuca os graos..

Impression:beautiful design,um aparelho para decoração;

0 0 0

• posted byDenisds on 12/03/2014

I sent to my mother as a birthday gift once she loves toast and grind the house own coffee. It took some time for the product to arrive, it was actually sent from Sweden. Maybe because of this customs took much more time to analyse and release it. After the product arrived my mother was really to... Read more

Impression:Useful grinder;

0 0 0

• posted bykwazel on 11/14/2014

it took some time to find out how it works. It feels cheap, and it is impossible to actually use to grind beans.

0 0 2

• posted byrfmartins on 10/17/2014

Pros: beautiful design. Cons: a litle bit smaller than I thought. It's more decorative than usefull.

Impression:beautiful design;

0 0 0

• posted byevandroguma on 08/05/2014

Pros:Adoramos, além de ter um visual retrô, começamos a tomar café gourmet, é ótimo para decorar e para fazer um café com graõs triturados na hora, é outra coisa! Cons: Não tenho dúvida que um equipamento eletrônico seria mais pratico para triturar os grãos, mas esse aqui torna o processo um vc e... Read more

Impression:Otimo presente e bela decoração;

0 0 0

• posted byPriscilaGB on 07/15/2014

Useful and beautiful, cheap, easy to use, works well. Útil e bonito, barato, fácil de usar, funciona bem. Mine came defective, there is a piece missing of wood in its little drawer. Yet, the inner gears are working perfectly an this defect doesn't jeopardize it's functioning. O meu veio... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybharats on 01/10/2014

The unit is designed in a very artsy way. Polish and overall external facade is very pleasing. Now that I have been using it for over a few months, I can attest that there is negligible wear and tear of the important parts (viz the grinder assembly). The unit is very light but sturdy and renders... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybharats on 10/23/2013

the inner pestle assembly is easy to disassemble and clean. The product is lightweight but sturdy. The metallic components seem like they are strong enough to withstand the applied torque during grinding Excellent for grinding smaller sized seeds and herbs like pepper etc. the collection is too a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniDartora on 08/02/2013

The material is great, wooden box and the top of the can. Coffee grinds very well. O material é ótimo, caixa de madeira e parte de cima de lata. Tritura muito bem o café. It is a little small, made for grinding small amounts, even small, one or two scoops of powder at a um pouco ou... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoozoo on 07/02/2013

It's really nice. I've tried to bought another one from dx (black and price few bux more) and got the same. Implemented in good quality just maybe some clearing work should should be applied. nothing The handle end, where you hold it by hand, doesn't rolled it is hard fixed by screw it's little... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere