DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Manual Hand Wooden Coffee/Pepper/Herb Mill Grinder - Antique Brass
Customer’s impression:
Useless Useful grinder
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenisds on 12/03/2014

I sent to my mother as a birthday gift once she loves toast and grind the house own coffee. It took some time for the product to arrive, it was actually sent from Sweden. Maybe because of this customs took much more time to analyse and release it. After the product arrived my mother was really satisfied,... Read more

Impression:Useful grinder;

0 0 0

• posted bykwazel on 11/14/2014

it took some time to find out how it works. It feels cheap, and it is impossible to actually use to grind beans. Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 1

• posted bybharats on 01/10/2014

The unit is designed in a very artsy way. Polish and overall external facade is very pleasing. Now that I have been using it for over a few months, I can attest that there is negligible wear and tear of the important parts (viz the grinder assembly). The unit is very light but sturdy and renders well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybharats on 10/23/2013

the inner pestle assembly is easy to disassemble and clean. The product is lightweight but sturdy. The metallic components seem like they are strong enough to withstand the applied torque during grinding Excellent for grinding smaller sized seeds and herbs like pepper etc. the collection container is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniDartora on 08/02/2013

The material is great, wooden box and the top of the can. Coffee grinds very well. O material é ótimo, caixa de madeira e parte de cima de lata. Tritura muito bem o café. It is a little small, made for grinding small amounts, even small, one or two scoops of powder at a time. É um ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoozoo on 07/02/2013

It's really nice. I've tried to bought another one from dx (black and price few bux more) and got the same. Implemented in good quality just maybe some clearing work should should be applied. nothing The handle end, where you hold it by hand, doesn't rolled it is hard fixed by screw it's little bit uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymusck33 on 01/14/2013

An excellent gift. It can be used to decor your house, and can be used to mill coffee, pepper, some spices a grains, like oat. My mother loved this, she loves vintage home furnishing, like this. It was a great present, and both got very satisfied. Maybe the building could be better. The mill catches ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySavioPesca on 12/28/2012

The grinder is really great, and surprised me. The coffee beans are grinded so easy, and has no problems or hard adjustments to make, it's simply just put the beans on the grinder opening and get the mill functioning. Well, there is no cons. Perhaps the only con is that the mill come with manual or instructions ... Read more

My coffee grinder!!

0 0 3

• posted byrafaelaleite on 11/13/2012

Really nice product, tested with white anda black pepper and salt, worked nicelly. Quality material, wood is good, and the engine too. Very pretty. Gets dusty on the inside, needs to be cleaned everytime you use it. And is not that easy to clean it. Little hard to twist but nothing out of ordinary. Nice ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylesoftmx on 05/04/2012

is really a beautiful caffe grinder very practical for home use, and also is very tough for home use. moreover, the caffe is ground very quickly, and quite efficient. also makes the magic of being manual, your household, flavored coffee, and have an awakening so full of energy. in conclusion, if you ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections