Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydascalu on 06/08/2013

When smoking 1 year ago I tried it with natural tobacco without preservatives and ... was pretty much the first attempt but few puffs was ok I replaced the craving 2 cigarettes smoked in turn can not recommend now that I've quit smoking! Instead it is a keychain that leaves you mesmerized! DO NOT SMOKE anymore :D!!! I quited The colour is real :D I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygr33n357 on 05/21/2013

Simple. Lightweight. Can be attached to key-ring. Concealable enough. Easy to clean (just put it in a pot with water and a drop of dish wash and boil it until its clean) Does not come with strainer so if u smoke rough cut tobacco its okay but for more powdery substance u need to have strainer. Key-ring and the chain is not so good (cheap steel). Mainly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXMarkS on 12/18/2011

- It is a Funny gadget, even if you don't smoke it's just a funny thing to have. I don't smoke myself but I think you would be able to smoke tobacco (or weed) with this thing. - The colors are very bright and don't come off if you hold a flame to it, (bit obvious but still important). - The pipe is nearly airtight, it's not perfect but certainly good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylxcr85r on 05/27/2011

when i first opened this pipe i was quite suprised, its i pretty good quality and smokes well, for the price you just can't beat very very happy just get it already! quality isn't perfect but nothing is. just awesome get it already stop reading this and buy one so glad i did and will be ordering more all my friends want one and ask where i got it makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliam1046 on 05/21/2011

-Very small, doesnt look like a pipe -Friends all love it -Great colour, green for greens ;) -Solidly put together, I've read a few reports of bad build quality/non airtight/weak threads, and I have experienced NONE of these problems. Works straight away, its very airtight for me. -The keyring part goes on the end when assembled, and holding by that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTimoliini on 04/01/2011

The color is cool. It looks cool on my keychain. The smoke isnt as hot as i thought. easy to assemble. easy to use. The cup can get very hot so you have to let it cool before assembling it again. The hole in the bottom is a tad too big so if you are smoking MJ out of it you should put a grill or a piece of foil on the bottom so you dont get any crumbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoh21 on 03/11/2011

It looks cool (like a mushroom) and shiny. It serves well as a keychain. You always have a pipe with you that you can use for smoking when you need to. I ordered five, and only one was looking perfect. Their build quality is poor from what I can say from those I have. The places where two pieces meet aren't even like they should and so on. Another problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhinxy on 01/31/2011

Small: It's very small and fits nicely in your pocket. Discrete: Folded it looks like a mushroom, not a pipe. Cool: After you smoke with a metal pipe it becomes very hot but this stays pretty cold at the tip. (cup become hot tough) Small: Also a con; If you gonna share your tobacco with others it may take a while because of the small hole. Smoke alone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadnezz344 on 01/29/2011

- Small and portable - can be attached to keys :) - it transforms from an ordinary key chain into a smoking pipe - the bowl size is decent - its green :) - its made of aluminum, i think, so if you drop it it wont break compared to glass pipes - after eventual prolonged use it can get clogged, just clean it after every use with warm water or rubbing ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections