Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydascalu on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When smoking 1 year ago I tried it with natural tobacco without preservatives and ... was pretty much the first attempt but few puffs was ok I replaced the craving 2 cigarettes smoked in turn can not recommend now that I've quit smoking! Instead it is a keycha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygr33n357 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple. Lightweight. Can be attached to key-ring. Concealable enough. Easy to clean (just put it in a pot with water and a drop of dish wash and boil it until its clean) Cons:Does not come with strainer so if u smoke rough cut tobacco its okay but for more pow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXMarkS on 12/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is a Funny gadget, even if you don't smoke it's just a funny thing to have. I don't smoke myself but I think you would be able to smoke tobacco (or weed) with this thing. - The colors are very bright and don't come off if you hold a flame to it, (bit obvi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylxcr85r on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:when i first opened this pipe i was quite suprised, its i pretty good quality and smokes well, for the price you just can't beat very very happy just get it already! Cons:quality isn't perfect but nothing is. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:just awesome get it alrea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliam1046 on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very small, doesnt look like a pipe -Friends all love it -Great colour, green for greens ;) -Solidly put together, I've read a few reports of bad build quality/non airtight/weak threads, and I have experienced NONE of these problems. Works straight away, its... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTimoliini on 04/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The color is cool. It looks cool on my keychain. The smoke isnt as hot as i thought. easy to assemble. easy to use. Cons:The cup can get very hot so you have to let it cool before assembling it again. The hole in the bottom is a tad too big so if you are smoking MJ out of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoh21 on 03/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks cool (like a mushroom) and shiny. It serves well as a keychain. You always have a pipe with you that you can use for smoking when you need to. Cons:I ordered five, and only one was looking perfect. Their build quality is poor from what I can say from... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhinxy on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small: It's very small and fits nicely in your pocket. Discrete: Folded it looks like a mushroom, not a pipe. Cool: After you smoke with a metal pipe it becomes very hot but this stays pretty cold at the tip. (cup become hot tough) Cons:Small: Also a con; If you gonna s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadnezz344 on 01/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Small and portable - can be attached to keys :) - it transforms from an ordinary key chain into a smoking pipe - the bowl size is decent - its green :) - its made of aluminum, i think, so if you drop it it wont break compared to glass pipes Cons:- after eventu... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections