DX » Community » Reviews » 12V LED Strip (11-LED 33cm White)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymughalstores on 08/18/2009

The good thing is that the LEDs themselves don't acutally flash, there is a circuit to make them flash in sequence. There are resistors in place to lower the voltage so that the LEDs don't get 12V and burn out. There is a thin circuit board underneath, the LEDs are solder on top and then there is a rubbery plastic ontop of these LEDs. This plastic can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 04/09/2008

-instead of white leds, i got blue leds-sweet! -flash sequentially from lead outwards -try buying smd blue leds for this price! cheap, for the price of 4 leds i got 11! none it says 12V but works down to 3.6V with a rcr123 cell, and interestingly flashing slows down with reduced voltage great to put around signs, fishtanks, inside pc etc A very worthwhile ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMEANM0F0 on 08/15/2007

Cheap and work well.Plenty of attached wiring to work with Flashes in sequence, not solid. Would not be suitable for accent lighting IMO. Description misleading Hey it's cheap and i'll use it for something Cheap and cheerful. Description needs updating Read more

1 0
  • posted byBudget on 07/30/2007

These are decoration lights which have the LEDs flashing in sequence one at a time. It is not a strip in which all the LEDs light at once to illuminate a space. The description confused me as other steady LED light assemblies are also listed in the flashing category. I will probably have a play with these to see if I can turn all LEDs on at the same ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections