DX » Community » Reviews » 12V LED Strip (11-LED 33cm White)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymughalstores on 08/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The good thing is that the LEDs themselves don't acutally flash, there is a circuit to make them flash in sequence. There are resistors in place to lower the voltage so that the LEDs don't get 12V and burn out. There is a thin circuit board underneath, the LEDs... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-neo on 04/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-instead of white leds, i got blue leds-sweet! -flash sequentially from lead outwards -try buying smd blue leds for this price! cheap, for the price of 4 leds i got 11! Cons:none OtherThoughts:it says 12V but works down to 3.6V with a rcr123 cell, and interestingly flashi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMEANM0F0 on 08/15/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and work well.Plenty of attached wiring to work with Cons:Flashes in sequence, not solid. Would not be suitable for accent lighting IMO. Description misleading OtherThoughts:Hey it's cheap and i'll use it for something Bottomline:Cheap and cheerful. Description need... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBudget on 07/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are decoration lights which have the LEDs flashing in sequence one at a time. It is not a strip in which all the LEDs light at once to illuminate a space. Cons:The description confused me as other steady LED light assemblies are also listed in the flashing... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections