DX » Community » Reviews » Cigarette Smoking Pipe Holder with Keychain - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagarac61 on 05/13/2014

this is keychain metal pipe for smoking herbs, is praktical and esey for use, they have multicolors... you can by 1 for your home, 1 for jobe and 1 for your secnd wife... for real rastaman, for smoking weed for be happy, by this pipe and you call as again... great gift forn all of your friends. by 3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytom13n on 09/01/2013

Mine arrived in Chrome color. It's very bright. It is easy to smoke with! Very easy to assemble and disassemble. Made in strong iron pieces. You will love it ! it is not really a con but this item is very small to be as discret as possible hiden in the middle of your keys My friends love it and want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysunnynaidu on 06/02/2013

Can be used as both a vaporizer and a smoking pipe * Very affordable * Easy construction It gets extremely hot when used as vaporizer. * You need more herb in this pipe since the bowl is "Small". You can easily dismantle the whole thing to clean it etc * Exact same pipe as is sold in headshops ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpm911 on 05/24/2013

Definetly more pros than cons with this product: -Litte, easy to conceal or hide -Cheap -Nicely made - Does the job -Convientient Youre gonna wanna keep track of both peices, just keep them screwed onto eachother at all times and you shouldnt have a problem. You can also taste a little of the aluminum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylimsheila on 05/13/2013

I bought 2 of these key chain pipes for my older brother, And he really love it! Very light weight, compact and portable. Made of aluminum with nice metallic colors. Pretty well made to me. Good and convenient for traveling. Can use it as key chain too. Good Price. Item as described. I like the idea ... Read more

Slight defect dismantled Transformed Blue and yellow dismantled transformed

0 0 0

• posted bymaoravital on 05/03/2012

its very easy to use! made of aluminum i believe , solid build cheap and good i have had pipes before which made me choke on the count of the pipe tunnel gave to much smoke at a time this is great it has this little narrow tunnel that doesn't let you inhale a bunch of smoke at one drag so you dot choke ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMistaMiagi on 03/19/2011

Transforms, which is cool. Aesthetically pleasing, cools quickly because it's aluminum, useful, easy to clean, easy to make airtight, just rub some leftover gunk from smoking onto the threads. i used the gunk from my bigger pipe because it gets more action. you could also wrap the threads with a little ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byxander123 on 03/14/2011

A great little discrete thing, you honestly don't know what it is if you see it all together. Nice and portable and nice if you and a few mates want to go have a smoke of some tobacco on a spur of the moment thing. The chain is nice and strong. The threads are incredibly delicate, since it seems to be ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections