Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkcbro on 06/02/2017

Impression:Great value,Bargain;

Pros : weighs up 0.01 which is what i wanted it for. its a small sized scale but this is all good as im weighing small goods and i guess that brings the price down too. cons: cant really think of any at this point other thoughts : obviously excludes batteries :) . Very happy with these scales... Read more

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDimbe_89 on 05/11/2017

Impression:Very good;

Tuote on hyvä ja tekee sen minkä lupaakin, hyvän kokoinen joten mahtuuistun kätevästi taskuun koko 5/5 pst.

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycapsula4 on 09/06/2016

Impression:Very good;

Works as expected, very small error (.05 micrograms), tested with well known coins and weights. Cons: batteries were included but were not working at all, have to buy my own. Delivery was very slow, 20 working days (4 weeks).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYzerman81 on 07/19/2016

Impression:Very good,Great value;

Pros: -Very accurate, tested on 5g calibrated weight and some coins that are well known and accurate in their weight. -Solid finishing to be as this cheap scale - Backlight and general ease of use. Cons: - Annoying power-off after 30sec or so, should be users to decide, whether to use auto-off or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFrits007 on 03/28/2016

Impression:Very good,Very usefull,Great value;

Does his work. Feels plasticy

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYzerman81 on 03/23/2016

Impression:Very usefull,Great value;

ros: Batteries included, cover plastic tray that protects the scale is very useful (if you remove sticker off from it), very accurate, tried it with Finnish-made 5g calibration weight and it gave only 0,01g difference. Cons: Annoying auto-off after maybe 20-30 secs. This feature should be banned... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10019835 on 01/25/2016

Impression:Great value;

Have tested the scale with coins of 6-10gr of weight. Overall is the result good and the variancy in weight is like under 1%.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysuavemente69 on 11/23/2015

Impression:Very good,Very usefull,Great value;

Pros: Very nice looking, bight screen, perfect for diamonds or gold etc. I would buy another. Cons: no battery included

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGimpen on 11/02/2015

Impression:Very usefull,Great value;

Cheap price for the quality No cons. As i have a calibration weight i know its acculturate. Low battery consumption. In Sweden this kinda scale would cost about 100dollars. From DX i got 10 of them of half the price in Sweden. I have seen swedich internetpages that have the balls to charge över... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by1879411 on 10/22/2015

Impression:Very usefull;

Very low cost. similar scale around here would cost about X5 more. shipping was acceptably fast. scale is on point and on fleek every time. great buy overall can't complain

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere