DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Pocket Digital Scale - 100g/0.01g (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great value Very usefull portable Outstanding
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

Pros: a scale ,with 0,01g. nothing more.uses AAA battery, good scale values. controled the scale values with a scaleweight,almost no deviations. Cons: really poor plastic, if you drop it it will be broken. so handle with care!! Ok scale for a nice price,remember handle with care. Good Buy!

Impression:Very usefull,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byMichal Stranák on 05/19/2015

very good battey for cheap price i have steel in use super

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9148667 on 02/26/2015

when it arrives here in finland it took over 20 days and device dont work? maybe its broken because it didnt arrive from airmail . and this kinda davice should be wrapped better.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byLeeviON on 02/23/2015

Pros: The price is good The build quality is surprisingly good The batteries last for a long time Cons: If anything, it feels a bit "cheap" to the touch (which doesn't affect anything other than the look itself)

0 0 0

• posted bymauemmel on 12/22/2014

pros: small and easy to store, has a backlight so the reading gets easy. didnt calibrate it, but for my purposes (hobbyst) is excellent

0 0 0

• posted byedualca on 12/14/2014

el plástico es un poco malo pero se ilumina mucho los numero s se ven bien lo mejor es poder utilizar pilas AAA por el precio ke vales est abien aunk en el chino d debajo de mi casa ls venden a 10euros

Impression:portable,barata y buena;

0 0 1

• posted byfredsousadias on 11/22/2014

very portable device very precise as well as strong built very practical for transport cover makes it safer if it fall's i would recommend this especially if you are in the silver or gold business

Impression:portable;

0 1 0

• posted byDRUGMONSTER on 11/21/2014

Allthought the scale is quite great and reliable to considering the prise of it... I would say that is a great deal for any one who needs presission scale and doesnt want to pay too mutch for it..... :).......... good job team dx.com

Impression:Outstanding;

0 0 0

• posted bypikkumyy83 on 11/13/2014

Works fine and very easy to use. Show correct weight even batteries were almost slut

Impression:kirsi n;

0 0 0

• posted byDualScreen on 10/31/2014

Pros: - Gives 99% accurate scaling. (If not right you simply reset it and it scales it to the point) - Easy to use - Small cover to use as a tray - A LED screen that glows in the dark. Cons: - A bit difficult to open but you get the hang of it. Overall: This is a great product, i bought one for I... Read more

Impression:Very usefull,Great value;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: