DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Pocket Digital Scale - 100g/0.01g (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great value Very usefull portable Outstanding
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrits007 on 03/28/2016

Does his work. Feels plasticy

Impression:Very good,Very usefull,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byYzerman81 on 03/23/2016

ros: Batteries included, cover plastic tray that protects the scale is very useful (if you remove sticker off from it), very accurate, tried it with Finnish-made 5g calibration weight and it gave only 0,01g difference. Cons: Annoying auto-off after maybe 20-30 secs. This feature should be banned... Read more

Impression:Very usefull,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by10019835 on 01/25/2016

Have tested the scale with coins of 6-10gr of weight. Overall is the result good and the variancy in weight is like under 1%.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bysuavemente69 on 11/23/2015

Pros: Very nice looking, bight screen, perfect for diamonds or gold etc. I would buy another. Cons: no battery included

0 0 0

• posted byGimpen on 11/02/2015

Cheap price for the quality No cons. As i have a calibration weight i know its acculturate. Low battery consumption. In Sweden this kinda scale would cost about 100dollars. From DX i got 10 of them of half the price in Sweden. I have seen swedich internetpages that have the balls to charge över... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1879411 on 10/22/2015

Very low cost. similar scale around here would cost about X5 more. shipping was acceptably fast. scale is on point and on fleek every time. great buy overall can't complain

Impression:Very usefull;

0 0 0

• posted by9561427 on 10/01/2015

Pros Price, weight, dimensions. Also at dx you can buy a calibration weight of 100 grams which comes very handy when calibrating your scale. Cons You have to put the object to the centre of the scale, otherwise you may get incorrect readings. This is why it's recommended to perform several weighs... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bydadonoso on 07/17/2015

Pros: Muy precisa. La batería dura bastante. A este precio hay que tenerla si necesitas una buena y barata gramera. Cons: Ninguno Hay que tener cuidado con los botones, a veces por error se puede cambiar la escala y confundirse. La he probado con pesos de referencia y es realmente exacta.

Buena gramera

0 0 0

• posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

Pros: a scale ,with 0,01g. nothing more.uses AAA battery, good scale values. controled the scale values with a scaleweight,almost no deviations. Cons: really poor plastic, if you drop it it will be broken. so handle with care!! Ok scale for a nice price,remember handle with care. Good Buy!

1 0 0

• posted byMichal Stranák on 05/19/2015

very good battey for cheap price i have steel in use super

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere