DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Pocket Digital Scale - 100g/0.01g (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by NHJ5700 on 04/19/2014

Pros: Lightweight, Easy to use, Fits in your Pocket, Great Design, fast delivery time. usually i don't get the stuff i order as fast as it says (7-10) days, but all of the stuff i've gotten so far have been great! Cons: No cons that i can think of, this is a great product! It was delivered quickly, and though the packaging is not the prettiest,... Read more

Impression:;

3 0
  • posted by Mindflash on 03/07/2013

Pros: Quality if adequate Very small The cover offers great protection for portability Precision is very adequate Cons: Might not last forever, buy a professional scale if you expect longevity OtherThoughts: I use this to measure coffee beans and this is working realiably and with great precision. If you don't need more than 0.1g precision, it... Read more

3 0
  • posted by Bonelezz on 02/21/2013

Pros: This scale is extremely precise, about as precise as SKU 52751 ,they both give me the same values except this one has 1 less digit. The build quality is okay,its completely made from plastic, looks kinda low quality but feels sturdy. Still, it could probably die from falling onto hard ground, but that applies to scales in general, i guess... Read more

5 0
  • posted by dgedye on 02/04/2013

Pros: A good scale for the price. I ordered it with a calibration weight and it is spot on and reliable. It is a portable model and well suited to my purposes. Cons: None that I am aware of. I am very happy with it and it will be a valuable aid to my butterfly field research. OtherThoughts: I looked around for a long time before I chose this un... Read more

4 0
  • posted by Genah95 on 01/14/2013

Pros: This scale is pretty reliable and definately worth the money. cover can come off and be used as a tray, which is a nice option... as apposed to having it screwed on with hinges. batteries last pretty long. accurate 99% of the time. this scale comes with the AAA batteries needed. this scale is acually very durable... i have dropped it and... Read more

5 0
  • posted by ShakurR on 01/13/2013

Pros: It works very well! Two batteries are included. It is very small and portable. Perfect for measuring small things as it is quite accurate. It is easy to use, cheap, and useful. :) Cons: It's made in mediocre plastic, but still looks good. The accuracy isn't as good as claimed. It varies withing a range of approx 0,04 g. ex: 5,00 g ==>... Read more

Portable Pocket Digital Scale - 100g/0.01g #2 Portable Pocket Digital Scale - 100g/0.01g #1 Portable Pocket Digital Scale - 100g/0.01g #3

4 0
  • posted by JCorsi87 on 01/04/2013

Pros: Works as intended. Precise. Easy to use. Cheap. Comes with batteries. Cons: Looks a bit tacky. Battery covers are a bit hard to put back on. OtherThoughts: I tested it with coins that have exact known weights and the scale was very precise. The numbers appear bright and clear on the screen. It has a Tare button to set it to zero, which is... Read more

4 0
  • posted by m2n2l2 on 11/30/2012

Pros: -Small -Accurate -Screen is lit (with a cool blue led) -Lid stays on Cons: -Drifts, I recommend resetting between the measurements. -Only 100g but you knew it when you bought it -Plastic feels bit cheap, but it's a cheap product. What did you expect? OtherThoughts: Measured 7.80 grams exactly for 50 euro cents, so it's tack accurate. Fits... Read more

4 0
  • posted by Pact9 on 11/27/2012

Pros: Well, where to begin, The size of the scale is great, not to big not to small, exactly what I was looking for. The bright blue backing light brings out the numbers very vivid, easy to read and looks very nice, build quality is solid and weighs everything correctly! Cons: Only con is sometimes for weight under 0.10 it will not show but whe... Read more

5 0
  • posted by masterochicken on 11/27/2012

Pros: Weighs out pretty accurately. A dollar bill came out to .98 grams which is typical. The cover makes a nice tray for weighing loose things. It takes AAAs which is nice because I hate looking for button cells in a pinch. Cons: The plastic has that cheap nintendo feel to it. It is very sensitive to wind currents so don't use it outside or in... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections